Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh gosh i would'nt know what to say to a man thats as gorgeous as him. hahahah. Ummmmmm Hey, Middie would like to talk to you but shes too shy???????? Hahahaha You sleep on it and think of what to say to him tomorrow!! Looks like hes making a bed for himself in the hall outside your room. Hhahaha . Good luck and sweet dreams. May they angels rest on your shoulders tonight!

Woooooo-hoooooooo!!!!!!

Oh yeah!!! I was the 6000th person to walk in the Cafe????? I didnt even realise that until Sushi Told me!! So Sushi did i win Something??????? GONNA CRAWL INTO BED MYSELF!!

Darn! Everyone's asleep except me, and probably luvs, and Charlie. He's pacing right now, and it sounds like he's practicing one of Shakespeare's sonnets. He told me (as I was walking by, carefully trying not to crush all the roses on the floor,) that he took this next week off, so he could be in the presence of his middie.

yep, i'm awake! i'm starving for a grilled cheese. i swear i eat at least one a day. usually w/ mozzarella. yummmmm.
good night, middie and heat.
where's charlie? and why do i hear someone singing, 'wind beneath my wings?'
oh well.
wanna watch 'breakfast at tiffanie's,' jkath?

morning!
came by to get some breakfast ready.
i know it's pretty sunny and warm here already, so i was thinking something light. how's fruit salad made with orange segements, granny smith apple sticks, strawberry quarters, blueberries and mango cubes sound? that and some 7-grain toast with cream cheese? i'll garnish each plate with a couple of pieces of starfruit.
uh-oh. someone's out on the loading dock with a REALLY big mailing crate. um, the crate's kind of jumping around.
good grief. what now?

morning everyone *stumbling into kitchen*
ooooh breakfast *loading plate with fruit*
caffeine.. i need caffiene. anyone else ?
where's my hottie charlie ?

here's some coffee, mid. do you take cream? sugar?
charlie was playing guitar outside your door and singing 'wind beneath my wings' last night.
then he screamed, 'where art thou middie?! doth thy not loveth thy charles?'

Middie, will you please go tell Charlie-boy that I am not your maid? He just gave me all your laundry and said that his queen needed it by noon. He also said something about taking you on the lake later.

why did he give you my laundry ? and why do i need it by noon ?????

CHARLES... JKATH'S NOT MY MAID !!!!!! I know you man well but please
leave the other girl's alone !

Hey - he's looking pretty snazzy now, Middie - check him out in his "Thurston Howell the third" yachting outfit! Looks like y'all are going on the lake~
What's that, Charlie?
Oh! He said to gear up - boat leaves in 20 minutes.

*taking laundry away from jkath*... why are you still carrying this around ??
i'll take care of my own laundry lol. can you do me a favor though? look after nikko.
i think she's still too little to take on a boat

alix there's plenty of coffee left. help yourself. i'd love a muffin but i'm still full of fruit salad. can i take one and save it for later ?

Back
Top Bottom