Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmmmm...Coffee here, too, please. Waiting for the doctor to call to see if Paul can go to CA tomorrow to be best man for his brother's wedding. He has to be checked first and he's trying to get them to squeeze him in.

oh dear!!! You are a true rock lobster.

lemme go get the solarcaine....
******ppppppppppppsssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttt*******

feel better?

You dye your hair red middie and Sushi will be all over you. I believe that is what jkath is referring to.

Hold on, Middie..... now close your eyes....

<<using blonde eyebrow pencil to make little freckles all over Middie>>

Now Sushi will be impressed!

*comming into Cafe* I smell red hair dye. :glare: Whats going on here? Hey! Wheres my watermelons that I ordered??!! I was going to make watermelon margaritas. :neutral:

Hey Jkath! Your turtles (LICK!!!!!)
BigMouth.jpg
....... :blink: GAR!!!!!!!! are all over the place outside! What happened? The health department will kill us if they see that.

<<Looking around>> Those aren't my turtles, Sushi - mine are over there in the fountain <<pointing to 2 helpless, sweet, innocent turtles>>
Those roamers are from somewhere else. Maybe Bang or luvs was gonna make turtle soup?

I was really hungry for it. Hey it was 100 degrees over here today! HOT!!!!
14.gif
I wonder where those other turtles came from. Did they have kids or something? Are they migrating?? What should we do with them Jkath?? :ermm:

jkath said:
<<Looking around>> Those aren't my turtles, Sushi - mine are over there in the fountain <<pointing to 2 helpless, sweet, innocent turtles>>
Those roamers are from somewhere else. Maybe Bang or luvs was gonna make turtle soup?

awww, i couldn't do it. they're in the fountain now. meet mr. turtle, sunny, hermit, and sweetpea.
i called the zoo and they said they'd take 'em.

Back
Top Bottom