Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did the zoo give you any money for the turtles? Did they come in and eat anything? Any of the guys hit on you? Where did Jkath go to? Do you like your room downstairs??

Hey...... where is Thier??? Hope all is well with her!

Hey guys I just made some ground beef and rice with authentic mexican flavoring. Grilled peppers.... fresh spices! A squeeze of lime and lemon and some FRESH tomatoes!!!

its simpe but VERY good! Please try some. :chef:

*wandering in from reality*
hi guys !! ohhh what smells so
good ??? *scooping some into
a bowl*

*swooning*... oh wow sush so
simple yet sooooooo yummy !!!!
can i have seconds ? lol

Sushi! That is exactly perfect! I adore chipotle....love love love!

I see the turtles are gone, but now Katie and Nikko are sad. I saw them playing with them earlier.

Sush, or Middie or luvs, can you please make some sopaipillas for dessert? I want to have a nice warm one drizzled with honey.

sopaipillas

What the???? Not sure what that is but is sounds great! Is it a pita with sugar? Anyhew, no one have feed the animals!!! :ermm: Plus no one has cleaned the lounge. ANNNNNNNNND no one has kept our garden up in Thiers abscense. :neutral:

Please guys, can we take care of this stuff? Poor animals. :(

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Did the zoo give you any money for the turtles? Did they come in and eat anything? Any of the guys hit on you? Where did Jkath go to? Do you like your room downstairs??

they gave me free zoo passes and some tee-shirts and said a big donation will be coming the cafe's way.
and yeah, they came in and ate. i gave them all lentil burgers, butternut squash soup, and spinach salads with sweet and sour dressing.
and of COURSE they hit on me, sush, i mean, could there be any other way?:-p
dunno where jkath is.
and yes, i love my room. very much. thank you for giving us our rooms, sush.

i'll ge the animals taken care of... no problem-0.
after that i'll get the lounge. but i'm not touching
the gardens... that'll be bad considering i have not
one but TWO black thumbs !!!!! lol

Luvs you did the RIGHT thing!!!!! Wish I could reward you. BUT ....... HEY! Youre already hangin' with the best group of folks on the plant that speak English!!! :mrgreen: Best I can do is give you this old wooden 6 inch cross. I hope it will remind you of Gods Word. Lord knows I need something too.:ermm:

okay all animals have been fed from the birds on down to nikko. that's ALOT of work
*wiping forehead*.. and now onto the lounge !!!

okay guys lounge is cleaned. like sush i'm going to go visit dream-land. and i'm sleeping in tomorrow !!! first time all week !!!!!!!!

charlie no yelling outside of my door or playing instruments... don't want to keep everyone else up do you ?

good night everyone. see you whenever i wake up lol

I just glazed a loaf of lemon-zucchini bread. Would anyone like a slice with a glass of fresh iced tea? It'll make a good breakfast or coffee break on such a warm day!

Here you go ladies!

I'll sit and smell your coffee since I can't have caffine. I never thought I'd miss it but I do. For the first few months, the thought of coffee turned my stomach, now I'd kill for a cup! :(

Back
Top Bottom