Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a little! :)

I've been dragging my feet because we'll find out a week from Tuesday if it's a boy or a girl (I could have gone either way on finding out but hubby really wants to know). We already have the bedding and it's really neutral but I figured it would be fun just to do some other little things geared towards if it's a boy or a girl--like the lamp, curtain, that sort of thing.

middie said:
at this point his nursery was already done. crib up and all lol.
i was a liitle anxious !! lol

ummmmm, i SWEAR i don't have my future infant's entire nursery, travel system, diaper bag, baby sling, binkys, and babysitters picked out already even though i don't plan on becoming preggers till next year.:whistling
and i SWEAR my friend hasn't already dug through all her baby's old stuff and decided what my baby is going to have.:angel:

DSCF0348.jpg
Little Melody!

PA - I went caffeine free during both pregnancies, and boy was it difficult (I also went chocolate and mostly sugar free too) But, keep in mind, if you're planning on nursing the baby....the caffeine can't come back till that's over too. (I hadn't thought of that with my first son, and boy did it irk me when the h would walk around with a coffee cup in the morning. I coulda clocked him!)

hmmm. I think it needs to be sized before I can paste, and I'm not sure just the image stuff would work. I'm going to size it at work and try again. I can send it to your e-mail and you can try...I lost the addy, tho, when I cleaned out my messages.

jkath said:
But, keep in mind, if you're planning on nursing the baby....the caffeine can't come back till that's over too. (I hadn't thought of that with my first son, and boy did it irk me when the h would walk around with a coffee cup in the morning. I coulda clocked him!)

Yeah, I am, and no, I hadn't thought of that! :ohmy: Guess it's just part of the job. DH doesn't drink coffee, though, so at least it's one less way he can irk me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom