Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi, guys. bye, guys.
i'm going to the other house tonite and i don't have a computer there so i won't be online.:angry:
love the new avatar, jkath.
middie, can i have some lamb chops? lamb chops are the best.
okay, the Parents are are calling for me. gotta look at a few posts and then i'm out.
later!

Come one in Middie. *opening door to room filled with darkness and green light with a desk with a control panel lit up like a Christmas tree* Middie... it IS Fleetwood Mac. But the manager told me not to tell anyone. The reason why they are playing here is to get back to their roots. So keep going on everything.... just keep it hush; hush. Ok? They will be here around 6pm. And youre menu is PERFECT!!!! :mrgreen:

okay sush... i know nothing ! i might be late getting here but i'll go ahead and make the dinner tonight so all you guys have to do is reheat it. and i'll go put the candle things back up. and i found the reflective cloth so i'll get that wrapped around the stage too.
need me to do anything else before i go to bed ?

Can you tuck Tawny into his nest? He likes that. And can you hit the SUPER CLEAN button for the washrooms that Maidrite installed? And could you give me a big hug? :rolleyes:

definately sush !!!! i'll be right back.
*tucking tawny in*
*super clean buttons activated*

okay back sush.
HUGE HUGS FOR YOU !!!!

Again, I always jump in too late....
Let's see if I can catch up Middie's making an awesome dinner for tomorrow's Flemming and Zac. Bummer...I was hoping for fleetwood mac. I've been told I look like 80's Stevie and I was hoping to see if I do. Tawny looks all tucked in bed, luvs put a note on a pink napkin for us about going to the other house....and Charlie has somehow disappeared.

Oh - and I think the avatar does suit me too. Sush, sorry it freaks you out, but I made it myself.

Just so you guys know, I won't be on much if any till next Friday, as I'll have out of state cousins here, so I was hoping to catch you and say bye!

Ok DS I am ready for that waxing you want and to trim your Hair and I think you should get another mud bath while you are at it. May I have a Martini Shaken not stirred !:cool: See you over at the Barber shop Sushi!:rolleyes:

*getting back from the lake fishing* OH! Ok Maidrite! Hey, did you want it dirty or not? Dont want to pour olive juice in it if you dont like it.

Someone around here to prepare the lounge for tonights concert?

ds i just stopped in real quick... going to heat up the food. i put the reflective cloth around the stage last night. does it look okay? and the candle thingies are done and strategically (sp) placed around the lounge.

*ding* okay dinners warmed up. i'll put it in the warming tray so help yourself to it whenever you need to

oh and dessert's in the fridge.. don't forget about that !!!!! :mrgreen:

for those who don't know this is tonights dinner and dessert

Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Chop
Wood Fired Bone-in Breast of Chicken Wrapped in Prosciutto & Mozzarella;
Served with Yukon Gold Cheddar Chive Mashed Potatoes

and this for dessert

Citrus Cheesecake
Light Housemade Cheesecake Delicately Flavored with Orange,
Lemon & Lime, Topped with a Mixed Berry Compote

Uhhhhh OH! :ohmy: Dressing rooms....... CRAP! We dont have any. Maybe we could use some of the bedrooms. But most everyone is in theirs. :huh: Mick here is your energy drink and baked chicken.

Back
Top Bottom