Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
.....time to go get the crew up for the day. where's that squirtgun? with ice....:-p
nah, i couldn't be that mean.
i'll fix you guys some peppered bacon to go with alix's orange rolls, instead.

Speaking of squirt guns, am I the only one who's ever wondered about putting an igniter at the tip of a super soaker, and then filling it with everclear??? :angel:

John

Mmmmm....these orange rolls are wonderful Alix & the coffee really hits the spot this morning. Here's some peanut butter cookies for everyone to snack on! They're still warm.

John, I had a cousin who used to make torches out of cans of WD-40 & a lighter. He'd just spray it & then light it. I'm surprised he never thought of doing that!:rolleyes:

crewsk said:
John, I had a cousin who used to make torches out of cans of WD-40 & a lighter. He'd just spray it & then light it. I'm surprised he never thought of doing that!:rolleyes:

I'm not really a spray can type of pyromaniac. I prefer a bottle of everclear or 151 rum and a lighter.

Get a good mouthful, and the guys (and gals) at the circus have nothing on me. :devilish:

John

I'm swiping a couple of cookies & taking TC to the doctor. He didn't bother to tell me that Savannah jumpeb & fell on his hand that he broke & he's been complaining about it all morning. It's slightly swollen & bruised again.:wacko: Keep your fingers crossed that it's ok!! I'll see y'all later!

Fingers are crossed. Hope all turns out well. That poor boy must be tired of hurting...

What a wonderful breakfast.

I'm working on some "pig on a stick and Persain rice" to serve for lunch. It'll be done in an hour or so. Any one interested??

Two cold ones on the way ! 2 XX's I hope you like them !
Can I get a #98 with a bottomless UNsweet Ice Tea pLease?

pdswife said:
Fingers are crossed. Hope all turns out well. That poor boy must be tired of hurting...

What a wonderful breakfast.

I'm working on some "pig on a stick and Persain rice" to serve for lunch. It'll be done in an hour or so. Any one interested??

Thanks pds. I had to take him to the hospital to have x-ray's but it turns out it's just bruised. They wanted to make sure the growth plate in his hand wasn't broken. I don't know if he's tired of hurting or not but I sure am tired of seeing the hospital!!:rolleyes:

hi. still awake, here. jake came over just when i was falling asleep and had the audacity to ask me to cook for him. i should have put a frozen burger tightly clad in plastic wrap onto a plate and handed it to him.
i am soooooooooo hungry. is there anything to eat?...

How about some fresh cut veggies. I've got some bell peppers (red, green and yellow), Celery and carrot sticks and I've also got some roast beef and swiss cheese grilled in butter sandwiches.:chef:

Morning, middie! I'm having a slow start today too! I have some fresh coffee and fruit salad and english muffins if you want some. The fruit salad has watermellon, bing cherries, nectarines and blueberries in it.

I'm all over that fruit salad & coffee PA!! Is there any vanilla yogurt around? My mom made me a chocolate poundcake yesterday & I brought it in to share. I can't seem to get her to give me her recipe for it though. I may try to go over there when they leave for the mountians Friday & get it. It just about melts in your mouth!!

*cracking eyes open*... fruit salad ??
chocolate poundcake ???
*jumping out of bed and up the stairs*

yummmmmmm fruit... refreshing especially now
because it's so hot and muggy again.

crewsk when you *sneak* the recipe can you please
share it ??? lol

Back
Top Bottom