Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I WANTED to book a Christian group, but we werent listed as a retreat. They are nice folks. But then the redheads for revenge were just too...... something. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Middie! We aren't supposed to know anything, remember? <<nudge, nudge>>

remember what jkath ?????

Hey you 2 are acting odd. :huh: Whats going on? The paint fumes have been gone for weeks. :glare: And whats this talk about the lake being 20 degrees colder than it should??!!!

DUDE! Def Leppard??? :huh: 20 years later........ they arent good. Middie I need to infuse new music upon you. And here are those things you wanted. The animals in pill form that when you add water they GROW!!!! :ermm:

Hey! Middie~

Here's your free meal you won for being the 100,000th poster on DC:
<<lifting the silver dome off of the platter>>
Hey - this isn't middie's meal - it's fritos and a hot dog!
Where's middie's meal???????

ds.. i'm stuck in the 80's forget it... i like it that way lol.
thank you for those pills. my son will love them.
And yes they are too good !!!!!!!! :mad:

wow what happened... did everyone fall asleep ??
oh well... guess i'll clean the cafe and go to bed.
good night everyone. oh yeah coffee maker's set
so whover comes in first tomorrow please turn it
on. it's cherry almond coffee.

i didn't fall asleep, middie!:LOL: i was at class for 3 hours this evening and spent another hour driving to and from pittsburgh then i went shopping, so i wasn't around. plus i spent the day making bread and a game hen and gravy and then macaroni and cheese tonite after class, then i had to get my bread into the oven.... whew!:wacko:
busy day!
BTW, since all you got was an oscar meyer and some fritos earlier for making the 100,000th post, i made you a nice, thick ribeye. medium rare with beautiful grill markes. plus whole roasted red baby potatoes tossed with melted butter, then sprinkled w/ fresh-cracked black pepper, kosher salt and and parsley, and fresh sliced tomatoes sprinkled w/ salt, pepper and garlic on the side.

Last edited:
luvs... i love you !!! thank you !!!
you did have a busy day huh ?
how do you like class ?
oops ! before i forget...
*turning on coffee maker*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom