Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
morning, gals!
i'm famished. nothing will fit the bill but a grilled cheese, some sun-dried tomato-stuffed Sicilian olives, and a bloody mary. the perfect lunch for today.
~digging through cheeses and breads~
~eating sandwich and olives and sipping drink~
delicious!
about my class, middie, i love it. it's just a non-credit course, but it's something i really love spending some time on.

Anyone see Tawny? :ermm: Hows #78 Maidrite? Ok.... we still need one more person to give the thumbs up OR down on converting the Cafe into a Bed & Breakfast. I decided to order a few fireworks. :rolleyes: They should arrive later tonight.

hello???? is the cafe still open? i didn't see any hours posted...so i just walked on in. i'm almost ready to call it a night - go watch a little television then off to bed. just wondering if i can get a little "sweetie" drink here...maybe a little Bailey's and cream? no coffee, thanks. it would keep me awake. :)

ok...(yawn)...i'll just sit here and wait a little bit. just resting my eyes...uh, i'm not sleeping. just waiting...

Luvs?? You around? Arent you our night shift? :ermm: Hey I got you 4 special embroidered aprons! :D They are all different colors. Hope you like them! *opening box* PLUS I have a surprise for you on the 4th!!! :mrgreen:

"Walks in Heat" ........... Hello, Hello, Hello Echo , Echo, Echo!! Where is everyone!! i know its late but somebodys gotta be around!!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Luvs?? You around? Arent you our night shift? :ermm: Hey I got you 4 special embroidered aprons! :D They are all different colors. Hope you like them! *opening box* PLUS I have a surprise for you on the 4th!!! :mrgreen:

hi, sush! i'm here now. internet was down.
thanks for the aprons!
~sorting through them~
pink! tye-dyed! green! red!:w00t:....
they're perfect, sush! beautiful embroidery on them.....
soooooooooooooooo..... what's my surprise??????

Good morning!! :mrgreen:

Hello?? (looks around) Oh, no...not again! :mad: 24/7...

Well...I'm just gonna sit here and wait till the breakfast crowd shows up! Sure am hungry...

middie!! Wow am I glad to see you!!! I'll have eggs benedict, hash browns, whatever fruit is in season, and a bloody mary. (I have a coupon from sushi...:) ) Anyone here to join me? Otherwise I'll just read the newspaper...

oh crud... callie can you tell whoever comes in next i had to go to my real job... and to please come and kidnap me from there ! lol

Back
Top Bottom