Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Jkath.... thats not a hat. Its a mixing bowl. :shock: :ermm:

Hey! Bang! Good to see ya. Have you been following whats been going on in here lately?

No......my pc was messed up for a long time and I have been real depressed. My wife had back surgery and is having a bad time. My ankle is so messed up I can't walk most of the time without crutches. My wife gave me some Vicodin today and I was able to walk for a few hours but my doc won't give them to me except for post op pain. It really sucks.:mad:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *falling out of avacado tree* AHHHHHH!!!!!!! :eek: (THUD!) ouch....... :blink: ......... *passing out* :sleep:

Oh Dear!!!!!

Sushi! Wake up!
<<patting Sushi's cheeks>>
Sushi!

Bang - do you know mouth to mouth?

Well, yeah, I understand, but he's your buddy, Bang!

Okay, I'll do it.

Hey what the.......! ****lick****
Hey! It's tawny frogmouth!

jkath said:
Well, yeah, I understand, but he's your buddy, Bang!

Okay, I'll do it.

Hey what the.......! ****lick****
Hey! It's tawny frogmouth!

Ok......he is fine.....Bang destroys film.

it's available readily here in PA. i usually see it on the aisle where the ice cream toppings and cones are.
you can make a sandwich w/ it and peanut butter and also, when i was a tot, the place i went to daycare at made us graham crackers with marshmallow creme and peanut butter and they were really good.
my Pap and i used to make a fudge w/ it, too, when i was a kid.

it's also really good spooned ontop of hot cocoa.
should be pretty easy for you to find mrsmac

btw guys i have some coffee brewing.
any takers ? it's macadamia nut

Did you guys see the recipe Rainee posted for croissant french toast with grilled peaches? YUM! It looked so good, I've made a huge batch for all of you -
here ya go!

Middie - can I get a cup of coffee?

MrsMac - let us know how the search goes on the fluff!

jkath i just read that recipe !!!!!!
FAB-U-LOUS !!!

here's your coffe and thank you for the croissant
grilled french toast.
NUMMY NUMMY NUMMY

thanks - I needed that coffee terribly!
Today is day 2 for my younger boy's swim lessons (he likes them, thank goodness!) and then I get to go through all my bills - woo hoo. lucky me.
What are you guys up to today?

BTW - there was another package delivered this morning. I put it on the front counter. Do you guys know who ordered it?

i think sush did. not doing much today. idiot took billy to an amusement park. unfortunately i have to work. tomorrow is his last day of summer school !!
whoo hoo !!!!!. he just went for a reading program. over the weekend we're going to the race track to watch my dad race his car. sunday i go on vacation !! we're not going anywhere though cause my mom's coming to visit. so i'll be busy all next week.

Middie, it sounds like you have a good weekend and week ahead of you! You deserve a relaxing, fun week off!:)

Jkath, I'm right there with you doing bills today. DH got paid this AM so that means this afternoon we get to see it all leave our account already!:( I just did a run to a farm stand and got some wonderful tomatoes and zucchini and to the library. This afternoon is house cleaning (and maybe a nap!).

I was thinking of chicken salad with walnuts and grapes on baguettes for lunch. Anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom