Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds good but I am way to full ! But thank you I will take a rain check on that though. Time for bed for me now Sleep tight Barbara will still be around have a Good Night !:cool:

I'll take that hot chocolate, but could you make it whipped cream on top instead? :cool: I'm about to head to bed, and maybe that will relax me. Haven't slept the last couple nights (literally--I already told you about the night before, but last night couldn't sleep either. I had a headache, so I went ahead and took a couple Tylenol P.M.s and finally fell asleep around 5:30 a.m.).

:) Barbara

Bang! Don't you dare!
<<grabbing Sushi away just at the nick of time>>
Here - work on this instead - <<handing Bang a birdhouse kit>>

Sushi, wake up!
<<shake shake shake shake shake>>
Wake up!

I've seen how you fix things....remember when you did the electrical work in the cellar?
electric-shock.gif

http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/electric-shock.gif

Wish I could Bang, but I was gone for a week - all I know is that Sushi's planning on hiring your guys to transform part of the cafe into a Bed & Breakfast.
That's about all my knowledge about the haps at the cafe.

Good to see you back, BTW - any more vacationing planned for this summer?

No vacations at all. I had to cancel my trip to New Orleans for health reasons and my wife just had back surgery si I can't leave her alone.

Well, there's always a daily dose of DC, right?
Sorry to hear that, but nice to know you're there for your wife when she needs you :)

hi, bang. hi, jkath. hi, tanis.
so what's on the menu for tonite? anything good?
awwwwww, nikko is out here hanging out with katie.
~brushing wolf and panda~
i'm gonna feed them some marshmallow ice cream.

okay, i'm off to order some new clothes for the fall. then i hafta start packing up my spring clothes to take over to my neighbor's girls.
see you guys later.

katie wants to be brushed too!

Save some marshmallow ice cream for me too!
Better yet, could you make it into a marshmallow malt? Yum!

*comming out of Jkaths bedroom* Thanks for saving me Jkath. Bang, I see youre out of jail for your loitering issues. Hey, whats up with this medical condition? Could you PM me and tell me? You have us worried. I pray things will be alright. Youre a good egg. Except for trying to drill a hole in my head to relive pressure. :ermm:

Bang we are building an addition above the Cafe. It will add 32 rooms for guests. *tapping hard hat* We are turning the place into a Bed and Breakfast. :) Could you be our contractor? It MUST be done in 3 weeks!

<<coming back into the cafe after paying the water bill>>
Sushi - why were you in my bedroom? Did you brush katie? Luvs forgot to.

Yes, Bang - please be our contractor! You're much better drilling into concrete and wood than into skulls.

I think katie brushed ME! :glare: You pulled me away to safety from Bang. Thanks again. *looking at massive brew tank* We dont have a brew master. :neutral: All the beer is gone and the ingredients are all moldy. :mad: Now I have to pour them into the lake! :glare:

oooooooooooooooooooo! Don't tell Ronjohn! Hey, where's he been anyway?

Here's a vat of bleach - you may need it for cleaning out the mold.

I need to finish up downloading my antispyware thingy.

Thanks Jkath. *filling vat with water and bleach* *getting forklift* Im taking this crap to the lake. There has to be $400 of unused ingredients here.:( (BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!)

Hi, troops! Hi, Bang...Welcome back! What's going on with your health? Not being nosey, just concerned. Tell your wife we're very familiar here with back surgery and it's no fun. Did she have a laminectomy?

Back
Top Bottom