Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one marshmallow malt coming right up!
here you go, jkath.
pssstttt.... i brushed katie, lol. you'll see if you re-read my post.:-p
i'm taking her to maidrite's barber shop tomorrow to get a thickening treatment for her fur.
all right, guys. i'll see you later, probably tomorrow morning.
gotta finish reading posts.

luvs thank you for brushing nikko. she really needed it. all that fur she's shedding tawny can use it to make anew nest next spring lol

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*comming out of Jkaths bedroom* Thanks for saving me Jkath. Bang, I see youre out of jail for your loitering issues. Hey, whats up with this medical condition? Could you PM me and tell me? You have us worried. I pray things will be alright. Youre a good egg. Except for trying to drill a hole in my head to relive pressure. :ermm:

Bang we are building an addition above the Cafe. It will add 32 rooms for guests. *tapping hard hat* We are turning the place into a Bed and Breakfast. :) Could you be our contractor? It MUST be done in 3 weeks!

Ok! I will do it.....but I need to use a lot of my mexican friends to do it in 3 weeks. They are the best workers on the planet and work for less than minimum wage. I don't get it but they even do it while smiling and treat everyone with respect. I can save you bundles of cash on this project. Do you have a special theme in mind?

BTW.....have you noticed the little stitch just above your right ear? :LOL:

Last edited:
Bang Bang do you cut hair ? I need another Barber !
While I am here can I please get a # 98.5 plus a huge ICE TEA UNSWEET THANK YOU ! :cool:

Ok Bang. BUT..... they all better be LEGAL citizens! :glare: Theme? Hmmmmm..... Im thinking English Country. Thats allways a nice look for a B&B. THen again I want something that says "FUN" too. Hmmmmmmm..... anyone have any ideas?

jkath said:
#98.5:
One chili cheese dog, a chile burrito with chile sauce, and Chilly Willy brand ice cream.
I had heard of your "Chill Out" Special, but I have never had one. Let me know how it was Maidrite!

:) Barbara

It has a mixture of 4 beans! Fresh tomatos and ground chuck simmering in it own fat! PLUS the spices! :chef: It tastes great, and its good FOR ya! Plus we have our own mix of tomato, chipolte and jalapeno pepper sauce you can mix in later! :mrgreen:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Ok Bang. BUT..... they all better be LEGAL citizens! :glare: Theme? Hmmmmm..... Im thinking English Country. Thats allways a nice look for a B&B. THen again I want something that says "FUN" too. Hmmmmmmm..... anyone have any ideas?

They will all be citizens by monday. Big Fist is taken care of it now.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:

ummm...how many rooms? i think there should be a different theme for each room - Old West (cowboy), Cinema, Tuscan, etc...

My buddy is with me and is looking at The Zagat Survey. We are having a party right now and he LOVES this site! Anyhow the thought that everyone is VERY nice! :)

Just thought I'd stop in before I say good night! Is there a juke box in this place? I've got a quarter for a song and enough extra for a cup of hot chocolate.

Callie! Youre in my mind AND heart! What do you wanna eat? :chef: *adjusting the hard hat* This FREKIN' thing! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ Im going up stairs but I think LUVS can take care of ya! Have some flowers while you wait. :flowers:

Awwww...Sush - thanks for the flowers <sniff, sniff> They smell wonderful! You have a good night - I'll just sit here and wait a few for Luvs. Or maybe I'll just wander on home...:sleep:

hey, callie, what do ya need? i'll fix somehting or you.
sush, say hi to your friend for me!
want a drink, cal?
i think i'll have one with you. a margarita, i think. lime. with sugar instead of salt on the rim.
i'm soooo tired. had to get a new peg tube put in first thing this morning (it hurt so much ~shudder~), and i was at the hospital just waiting and waiting for sooooo long and then i had class not long after that. i need a nap.
where is crewsk, guys? does anyone know?

Hey, luvs, you had a rough day yesterday...you sit down and let me get you something. Whatcha want? Cocoa? Bailey's n coffee? Mimosa? Something to eat?? You just take it easy today...:)

Back
Top Bottom