Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are there words that just get to you? "vomit" is one that i'm not crazy about...I'm sitting here eating an eggroll and losing my appetite. "nauseous" is another one...

i better relocate to another thread...:sick:

I actually typed in 'barf'. But it brought me back to my high school days in the 80's. So, I typed 'vomit'.

SO why was Bang sick? Hope hes alright. Im sure its nothing cooked from the Cafe. :ermm: Everyone still wearing their hard hat?!

Heres a nice glass of cold milk for you Luvs. :chef: Thanks for stopping in! Hey are you going to your room or your staying out late? Make sure you get back in by 1am! :-p

see? all those are much better. those phrases don't bother my appetite at all...I haven't heard "urp" for a very long time :LOL:

All I know is that I WILL be wearing my hardhat as long as Bang or anyone else might be doing - you know - that v word in the cafe. Is anyone furnishing golashes, too?

callie said:
see? all those are much better. those phrases don't bother my appetite at all...I haven't heard "urp" for a very long time :LOL:

I agree, Callie. There's such a thing as dignity, after all :angel:.

...Those other expressions really make me spew! Like, I really blow chunks!!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL:

You know, I have been away a while and when I finally get back in here the first thing I see is a discussion about regurgitating. Ugh. NOT appealing in the Cafe people!

Whats the deal with the hard hats? We renovating? I tend to spend most of my time out on the patio tending the tomatoes and having margaritas.

Tim McGraw is in town here on Wednesday and I don't have tickets. Grrr! I will have to see if I can win some.

Whats the deal with the hard hats? We renovating?

yes alix. sush is making the cafe into a bed and breakfast
the rooms are going upstairs.

Hard hat officially on...still.
I hate the "b" word for that business youv'e been chatting about.
I prefer "praying to the porcelain god"

jkath said:
Hard hat officially on...still.
I hate the "b" word for that business youv'e been chatting about.
I prefer "praying to the porcelain god"

Hee hee...Good choice, jkath! By the way, one of our FandF posters was in London the day everything exploded. Tough times...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom