Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All done teaching for the day. I have great students who work so hard to progress; I'm really proud of them. What's shakin' in here?:)

Hmmm...Looks like I'm the only one shakin'...*Thier opens the frig, takes out a fresh bowl of chocolate pudding and scoops out a helping into a crystal goblet...Tops it with fresh whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a cherry and sits back to enjoy...* Wish there were someone here to share this with me. :ermm: :-p

that sounds soooooooooo good, thier.... why oh why does chocolate have to have caffeine? one of my favorite things used to be chocolate pudding... mmmm....
~luvs bitterly digging through fridge, muttering profanities.~:angry: :-p
did you have a good day?

thanks for the tapioca. yum.:)
class is awesome. i'm almost done, only 2 left. i have one tomorrow.
my new appointment for my cooking school tour/intake interview (i had to reschedule) is monday. i can't wait!:LOL: i am so glad i waited till my mid-20's to decide what i wanted to do for a career. i wouldn't have gone with cooking when i was 18, i would've gone to a university and majored in psychology and then regretted it.

'morning, christina. what's up?
i'll get you your coffee.... here you go.
i'm having myself some bacon. hungry? i'll cook some extra.

*Christina* said:
Morning all :(

I am always in the bad mood in the morning, can I have a double expresso pls........

I know the feeling! For me I think it stems from having to go to work.

Here's hoping your day gets better!

John

luvs_food said:
'morning, christina. what's up?
i'll get you your coffee.... here you go.
i'm having myself some bacon. hungry? i'll cook some extra.

Luvs! Try this, it's homemade "buckboard" bacon - made from a pork butt, not the bellie, so it still has a bacon taste, but much more meat than fat...

Attachments

• BBbacon.jpg
    BBbacon.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 180
I want some bacon too, please!!!

'morning, Ronjohn
'morning luvs
'morning Christina

So, Christina - why the bad day already?
Is it something a big belgian waffle with extra whipped cream on top would fix?
<<handing Christina a platterful of waffles and bacon>>

I know it'll sure make my day better jkath!! I'm getting ready to head out to see if there are any blackberries left at my parents & I need some extra energy!

Hi Bang - sorry it took so long - I was outside caging up my tomatoes and peppers.
Here's your eggs, bacon and rye toast.

How are you doing?

certainly Thier!
It's been so long since I've "seen" you!

Here's your sandwich - enjoy!

I'll be taking off soon - much to do today
busy, busy, busy!

Busy, here, too, jkath! I'm actually looking quite fetching :rolleyes: in my red long johns with the drop seat and my very old purple velveteen bathrobe. Hair needs work, too. I'm off shortly to make a gift basket...

jkath said:
Hi Bang - sorry it took so long - I was outside caging up my tomatoes and peppers.
Here's your eggs, bacon and rye toast.

How are you doing?

Thakyou very much. I am fighting a depressive cycle. It sucks! My wife has been very difficult to get along with since her surgery.

Back
Top Bottom