Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi! I know you guys just finished scrubbing and cleaning - it sparkles in here!!! If I promise to wash out my own cup, can I sit for a few minutes and have a cup of hot tea? Then it's off to bed...5 a.m. comes around tooooo soon!!! Anyone else for some herbal tea?

here's a warm up for you, middie! I'm off to bed - have a good night. See you all tomorrow!!!
19.gif

you guys. i have insomnia. i went to bed and couldn't sleep. now the stupid birds are chirping ang my neighbor just left for work. things keep getting better and better.

Poor middie! I don't see you logged on now so I'm hoping that you were able to fall asleep.

I'm on my way to a dentist appointment:rolleyes: but I'm leaving you a pot of very strong coffee and some blueberry bagles and cream cheese. Hope your day goes better than your night!

i hear you on that one, middie! i have tried it all, from sound machines to warm milk to several different prescription sleep medications, and i cannot sleep for anything. a few hours here and there. a couple of my docs were amazed that the sleep meds don't make me tired. don't much mind the insomnia, though. i got used to it.
but hopefully you'll get a good night's sleep tonite.:)

Good morning! Thanks for the coffee, PA - the stronger, the better!! And the bagels/cream cheese hit the spot! I'm lovin the blueberries this summer.

middie, hope you got some sleep after the neighbor left for work!

hi, middie!
my Mom rented 'the city of angels' for me. want to watch it? i'll go get a box of kleenex.
what are you doing tomorrow? i'm still waiting on my pink coat.:angry: then i have a doctor's appointment. i have to ask them about x-raying my foot for me while i'm there. other than that i'll just be waiting on a call i have been counting the minutes for till i get it. they called today and i missed the call!
i got a package delivered! woooooooooo-hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't see that! gotta to go see what i ordered this time.:LOL:

luvs i'd love to see city of angels.
you know i've never seen it yet !
not doing much tomorrow. i have
a doctor's appointment about 4.
other than that nothing.
what did you get ? i'm being nosey.
i'm sorry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom