Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Must have one room with a tropical theme sush !!!!!
i'm not sure where jakth is. maybe busy with the kids
or something. she was here early this afternoon

i like the hardwood floors idea. heated hardwood floors! those are the best thing. i love them.
how about making all the rooms w/ different themes like most bed and breakfasts do?
can i have some of that sushi/sashimi you ordered?

i'll stop by later, see ya!

Last edited:
YES!!!!!! With a giant aquarium!!! :mrgreen: Hey..... wonder how much that would cost. :ermm: I wonder if the structure will support that. :mellow: *getting Vinny Boombaats on nextel*

I'm dropping off a big bowl of popcorn - watch out - I seasoned it with Tony's...

Hubby and I are taking the furry kids and going camping.
21.gif
I'll miss you all - see you Sunday!

The sign is installed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now offically a Bed and Breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Callie.... here is a uniform for ya! You deserve it! ((((((((((HUG))))))))) Shall we all go out and drive our golf carts around the lake? :)

Okay guys I think I'm going to turn in early... or at least try.
Callie left some popcorn. I'll leave it on the table if anybody wants
some. Good night guys !

middie said:
while you're at it ask him if he can install some kind of indoor rain system for the rain forest room

another idea sush, don't know if you seen it before.
the sign looks fantastic !!!!!!! this is soooooooo
exciting !!!!!!! i'm taking a rain check on the golf carts
though. i'll do it with you tomorrow though :mrgreen:

thanks for the uniform, sush! alright - one quick lap around the lake...can I take the purple golf cart?? Then I'm outta here...trout on a stick tomorrow :LOL:

*wearing goggles* WAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOO!!!! *whipping around lake with callie* :shock: Oh crap....... no more ground! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!) *swimming to shore of lake*

I think we need headlights on the carts. :glare: *walking back to Bed & Breakfast soaked* GARRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

We are officially a Bed & Breakfast now. But we cant take anyone until the place is finished of course.

Any drive ups give them a free night when the place is done. :)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
YES!!!!!! With a giant aquarium!!! :mrgreen: Hey..... wonder how much that would cost. :ermm: I wonder if the structure will support that. :mellow: *getting Vinny Boombaats on nextel*

Ok.....I have experince with aquariums......I suggest a salt water aquarium.....but it will cost about 3 thousand bucks at least. Do ya want reef fish or sharks?

Back
Top Bottom