Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
g'morning all!
I've just come back from the gym and I'm having an iced coffee with milk (no sugar) and a plain bagel. The place is really looking nice! Bang, have you been doing all this work?

mrsmac, the rooms arent finnished quite yet. BUT.... heres a card for a free room for a night when the rooms are completed. :)

God its hot outside! Its 101 degrees! :ermm:
14.gif
12.gif

Ok........I have plans for two 8 foot long 300 gallon tanks. One will be a Shark Tank with some other agressive fish and the other wil be a Reef Tank. I still have lottery money left so I will pay for it. I just need approval to get started and I need to know where they are goin to be placed. How about in the lobby or dining area?

Thanks Bang! The rooms are going to be themed. So there are 32 rooms. Pick one out. It can be the aquarium room. Vinny Boombaats crew hasnt finished the drywall in any of the rooms yet. I dont know if they ran electrical in any of them. But youre more than welcome to take the elevator up to check em out. Just remember to wear your hard hat!
8.gif

Sushi, of course the firefighters are here so we can stare at them! Well, that, and they're really nice too. I think I saw a female one over by the bar - maybe you could buy her a cold drink?

Back
Top Bottom