Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"dub-ya's" daughter Barbara came in a few minutes ago to visit, but she couldn't find him.
:shock: If that was TRUE....... be still my beating heart!

Alix...... what can I say about the traffic? We have had 700 posts in the last 6 days. Maybe they came in to try it out and they just dont like it. :cry:
Have any marketing ideas???

A prawn ceviche and a Caipirinha to wash it down, please!
Oh!, and don't forget to bring me my crackers and a sliced lemon :p

Cool place you've got here!

ShrimpCeviche2.JPG

ANNNNNNNND....................

caipirinhasm.jpg

And heres your crackers and sliced lemon! Enjoy!!!!!;-)

Thanks... Some Chef we have here!

I suppose it wouldn't be too much to ask for buñuelos, for dessert, you know... ;-)

I'm posting the Ceviche recipe on the Ethnic food section. Just in case anyone is interested.

i'm back.

thanks magia, gonna check out the ceviche recipe asap. looking around for a recipe i think i can handle.

my foodie mentor died a coupla years ago, and i still had so many questions for him, one of which was how did he make his ceviche. been wanting to duplicate it.

thanks for the bird food jkath! louie and beethoven loved it. louie said it was really f*&^kin' good.

anyone hungry?

i can cover 'till the midnight shift comes in sush. btw, great place you have here. the free valet parking was a nice touch too. i have a few nephews that need jobs, capisce? ;)

also, who takes care of your carting/waste management. i might just have a deal for you...

here ya go sc, 7 layers, "big as your head" slice o' cake, and milk chilled to just about crystallization.

oops, gotta run (tossing keys to sc).
few things to take care of before the sandman arrives...

blink blink. yawwwwwwwwwwwn streeeeeeeetch. wow i didn't mean to sleep til morning !!! :shock: . guess i better get into the kitchen and start brewing some coffee. fry me up some bacon and scramble eggs for my breakfast. just yell into the kitchen if you want something :)

here you go crewsk. one big mug of coffee with a few splashes of bailey's. with as drowsy as you look i thought you could use 3 instead of 1 lol.

Back
Top Bottom