Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HEY! NO one got Maidrite his #97!!!!!!! :mad: This is a Cafe!!
11.gif

Wheres the SERVICE??!!! Wheres the HOSPITALITY!!!??? If we cant serve just ONE customer, then whats going to happen when we have 80 guests??!!! GARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

*going into office*

*leaving office* Callie..... :ohmy: How could you say that?? :( Think of poor Maidrite sitting there with NO FOOD! No service. What if that was you?? I gave ya a uniform because I thought you wanted to serve our guests. :( *going back into office*

but...but...but...no one ever gave me a menu - I have no idea what a #97 is...

I gave maidrite a drink and some chips and salsa....

*comming out of office* *tripping on tile :ohmy: * (THUD!)

Arrrghh..... *dusting off pants* Ohhhh.... OK! Thats a number 97!!! :mrgreen:

No worries. ((((((((((HUG))))))))) Sorry.

thanks for the pie, bang. yum!
~putting 'the simpsons' on the bigscreen and pouring margarita~ (love that show!)
anyone need anything?
if not, i guess i'll just shine the silver and take the animals out for some fresh air. gotta find thier ski caps; don't want them catching a chill.

jkath said:
Sushi, I think this is a job for Smoker-Boy. He should be arriving shortly. I hear he's a whiz with the smokers.

I have used smokers (drum with hot box type) I can do this. ribs,and brisket coming up.

luvs_food said:
thanks for the pie, bang. yum!
~putting 'the simpsons' on the bigscreen and pouring margarita~ (love that show!)
anyone need anything?
if not, i guess i'll just shine the silver and take the animals out for some fresh air. gotta find thier ski caps; don't want them catching a chill.

Ski caps??? :LOL:

I love the Simpsons, too. So funny.

Has anybody seen jkath? I need to reach her. She's probably sewing rhinestones and sequins on her purple bathtowels. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Bangbang said:
I have used smokers (drum with hot box type) I can do this. ribs,and brisket coming up.

Bang, duck. Here comes an airtanker!! *boosh, splash, red retardant all over the place* *wiping retardant from face* Hey, the fire boys must have thought your smoker was a forest fire. *helping bang hose retardant off the smoker*

Look here comes the hotshot crew. They will help us clean this mess up.

thier1754 said:
Ski caps??? :LOL:

I love the Simpsons, too. So funny.

Has anybody seen jkath? I need to reach her. She's probably sewing rhinestones and sequins on her purple bathtowels. :rolleyes: :LOL:

tee-hee, yeah, ski caps. we have put my cats in little gerber shirts and little onesies that i cut in half when it was cold out and we wanted to let them go get some fresh air.:LOL:
last time i saw jkath was when me and middie were out for a spin in the golf cart. she raced us but it was a tie. ummmm..... middie and i kind of forgot to take the key out of the golf cart so it was still running and it rolled over the hill, and ummm, there was kind of a lake in the way, and, ummmm.... oops....:ohmy:
better do something quick before sush finds out.... sush, come here. i have a present for you....
25.gif

Last edited:
Thank You Sushi for making sure I had my #97, I just love this place !

Ok I need a #117 and extra Ice Tea Please ! :cool:
I am a good tipper you know !:)

Ahhhhhh good ol' #117!

Heres a bottle of 1997 dernier cri du jour (last cry of the day), a cracker with sour cream, fish eggs and lemon grass sticking out PLUS french fries and a pack of Marlboro Lights! Served over glass and under the table!! ENJOY!!!! :chef:

Back
Top Bottom