Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
# 112 coming up.......I hope you like sushi......I love it.
You are gettin...raw tuna,octopus,eel,shrimp,and thinly sliced blowfish with warm saki. Have fun!

Middie, you can come out of the closet now.

*peeking head out of door*
you sure jkath ? if i come out of hiding
can i get one of those milkshakes ?

Middie where have you been?? :huh: Hey, where are those firefighters? They ordered 20 roastbeef sandwiches, 5 pounds of mashed potatos, a TUB of salad and a keg of our stout. They BETTER not leave me hangin' here!!
2.gif
Sierra? guys???? where are you at? I need a lady to find these guys that are camping out in the back! And tell them to FLUSH the :censored: Toilet!

i was hiding sush lol. seriously... my basement flooded from the storms that came through. so immediately after work yesterday he and i were cleaning the basement. even had to rip up carpeting.

not alot of damage sush. just smelly lol.
i'd love to have hardwood floors but not
in the basement. they'd get so damaged
down there lol

oh yeah we're fine alix. thank you for asking. no reported injuries. alot of power outages, fallen trees and overturned passenger planes though. it was quite an interesting storm. you'd have thought we had a hurricane up here.

Hi Guys! Glad to hear there were no injuries Middie. That sounds icky.

Hey Sushi, thanks for the bruschetta (sp?) can I have a glass of Merlot too? I am coming down with a cold and I need to kill it with some garlic and alcohol, I think this is a good start!

Middie.... you can have some too even though you crashed the golf cart in the lake. :-p ((((((((HUG)))))))

Im in a hugging mood. ANyone wants a hug..... come on over! Callie...... I think I might have been a bit tough on you..... heres a BIG ((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))). :wub:

Hey, middie! So sorry about the storm damage...that's no fun! Hope you are relaxing this evening...can I get you something? A glass of wine, maybe?

Sushi!!! I'm here with sleeves rolled up - whatcha need done this evening? I'm ready to wash some dishes...that's my specialty!!! :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom