Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heres you green tea...... with a lime. :huh:

I hope everyones STILL wearing their hardhats! I just spoke with Vinny BoomBaats, and the electrical and plumbing have been installed. They are NOW putting up the drywall! :clap:

We should have the drywall done this Sunday!!!!!!!! :punk:

After THAT...... we need to paint and decorate PLUS get all the fixtures up.

Which leads me to ask everyone.... again. What should the hallways look like?

Also, Should we have themed rooms or all just the same.... country and supper soft beds.

IF we all want themed rooms we HAVE TO MOVE QUICK!!!!! If we want all the rooms the same.... WE HAVE TO MOVE QUICK!!!! :wacko:

Someone HELP! This stress is killing me here! :ermm:

Thanks, Bang! I needed a break. Customer service is wearing, especially on a Friday. Luckily, most of our customers are great. How're things?

I hope we are ok....I am feeling a little weak and my lips are tingling. Oh cap! I can't feel my legs and arms:( ...how are you doing.....better call 911. Ughhhhhhhhh! Bang falls off bar stool.

Great and I always say that I've watched enough medical drama to be able to do a tracheotomy and cut someones ribs open to do cardiac massage so lets just work on him ourselves!!! (grins evilly)

***passing through***

<yawning, rubbing eyes>

we were making curly fries...made too many...here's a big plate full of seasoned fries.

i'm off to sleep early tonight. see you all tomorrow!

...i can't believe my favorite purple golf cart sunk in the pond...:(

i'll be by in the morning for some coffee! :)

callie said:
***passing through***

<yawning, rubbing eyes>

we were making curly fries...made too many...here's a big plate full of seasoned fries.

i'm off to sleep early tonight. see you all tomorrow!

...i can't believe my favorite purple golf cart sunk in the pond...:(

i'll be by in the morning for some coffee! :)

i got the old one pulled from the lake and dried off and i had to replace some things in it but it's working just as it always has now and then i got a new one painted purple, too. so now there are two puple carts.

:w00t2: woo-hoo! thanks, luvs! i'll have sweet dreams tonight for sure!! ahhh..cruising tomorrow in the purple golf cart! :)

'night!!

sush i told you my ideas of theme rooms !!
an ocean theme and a rainforest theme
complete with an indoor rain system !!
let me think of some more. but no circus
ones cause i HATE clowns !!!!!

What the h????

ALIX!!!! What the ****....you know those are just for Marky.....LMAO!!!! for shame...ok you can have free use IF and ONLY if I havent been around!!!

Alix said:
Whoooooeeeee!!! It is getting hot in here. HEY...my cold is gone! Thanks Sushi.

5.gif

callie said:
:w00t2: woo-hoo! thanks, luvs! i'll have sweet dreams tonight for sure!! ahhh..cruising tomorrow in the purple golf cart! :)

'night!!

night, cal!
guys, callie is so my new best friend. (she is not yet aware of this.) callie, want to go shopping tomorrow and then go get some margaritas?

Last edited:
I thought I was Luvs ? :( Am I still in the Top 100 ? :ermm: LOL Just teasing Luvs !

May I have a # 173 and Something to help me sleep ?

awww, maidrite, you know you and barbara are my best friends, too.:)
here's your #173, cheese ravioli and marinara sauce with mozzarella melted on top and parsley sprinkled over it, garlic toast on the side and a salad with a nice garlic vinagrette.
tiramisu for dessert.

luvs_food said:
night, cal!
guys, callie is so my new best friend. (she is not yet aware of this.) callie, want to go shopping tomorrow and then go get some margaritas?

LET'S GO, LUVS!!! You drive the pink golf cart and I'll drive the purple one!!! Shopping and margaritas :w00t: I can't wait!!

Back
Top Bottom