Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
c'mon, hop in sierra, you can just ride along in my golf cart till yours is painted! let's go shopping and then drink those margaritas! :)

~revving engine~
~squealing tire and kicking up a cloud of dust~

gotta go for a few minutes. my friend just called to see if i wanted to go out barhopping and to call her in a few minutes.
so i called her and she was sobbing and we had to hang up so now i have to see if she's alright and to see what's wrong.
see you guys in a few minutes.
i am so upset cause i can't go out w/ her tonite. i'm exhausted, and she's leaving for vegas tomorrow. i should go anyway.

Last edited:
Sushi, its Ok I have called the elevator repairman. *dialing repairman* stay calm he will be here soon. Oh, drat I cannot wait for him. *Hitting door with fireman's axe* It won't open.
*Hitting door again.* Sushi's hand appears in crack in elevator door. using his super human strength he pulls himself out of elevator.

Oh, glad to see that you are safe, Sushi. Sit down in the hot tub to relax your muscles. *Handing sushi a towel*

*sweating* It was HOT in there! :ermm: Thanks Sierra! *looking at elevator door* :ohmy: Yikes! Thats going to cost a few bucks to fix. Hey at least Im out. I think I'll get an ice cold beer Sierra. Care to join me? Where are the firefighters? Did they leave?

Sure, DS, I beer sounds good. The firefighters they are still here. I last saw them watching a movie in the bunkhouse. Let me go and get them. I am sure they would love to have a beer with us. See they worked hard today.

arizona2.jpg
http://www.wildlandfire.com/pics/hand/arizona2.jpg

Bunk house? :huh: I wasnt aware we have a bunk house! Where is it? :ermm: The city will go crazy if it around the lake! There isnt supposed to be anything built around it. If its in the Pine Tree Maze, then I guess thats alright. (GULP!!!!) Hey, this stout is GREAT! :bounce:

SierraCook said:
DS, I have constucted a fireline around the 105 acres of nature. It doubles as a jogging and biking path. I have hired a pilot and helicopter with a bambi bucket to dip out of the lake.
2004122182815.jpg

For personnel, I have hired 1 hotshot crew of 20 young, strong and fit men. Get out your cameras ladies. They will start working out in the new fire base tomorrow.

group.jpg

Remember, DS, it is at the new firebase next to the helipad. Thanks for the beer. Here is some fresh salsa that I made earlier today. *Placing a bowl of tortilla chips on the table*

Well we dont have hats. :unsure: Ok, heres a half order of #131...... jalapeno poppers, a ribeye rare and garlic smashed potatos with breaded deep fried onions on top! ENJOY!!! :mrgreen: :chef:

Maidrite, what dipping sauce do you want with that? We have horseradish mayo, blue cheese dressing, au jus, HOT chili pepper sauce, tomatilo salsa or our homemade BBQ sauce.

Back
Top Bottom