Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we're on our way!:)
oh, and after we went shopping we went out to my salon and i got you some of my favorite TIGI shampoo.
oh, and we picked you up some lotins and stuff, too.

Last edited:
Hey! You cant leave the country with those carts!! :ermm: *tapping fingers*

Ok..... the 5 rooms on the top with the best view will be themed! :) We have rainforest and the Ocean Room. We need 3 more ideas. How about the cardboard box room? No furniture and the room is encased in cardboard. Live like you were homeless! :-p

The blender is ready strawberry or mango??

Hope the ocean crossing isn't too rough in the carts! Careful coming through The Heads into Sydney Harbour it gets bumpy.

What about an Aussie themed room for the BnB???

Well I love it when I am here alone. Lets have a large Glass of tea and just to stop and say hi my friends !:rolleyes:

hi, maidrite.
morning, crew.
i'm sleepy and want to try and get some rest. (i- would it be any other way?- have an appointment later.) it's like not a day goes by anymore where i don't have an appointment.
i have got to get some sleep. maybe.

'night luvs and good morning to all!! :D

Coffee is ready and here's a platter of fried ham, crisp bacon, hash browns, scrambled eggs and biscuits - can you tell I'm hungry this morning?? "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day"

Hello Middie, Hello All Thank You for all my meals and My Hat back ! :rolleyes:

May I please get a # 127 and a Huge Piece of PIE thats GOOD but has no Calories ? Oh and a Giant ICE TEA no Sugar Please Thank You.:-p

Here are 50 DOzen Asst. Cream Horns I made This Afternoon, Got to get them out of the House Before I eat One !:ohmy:

Hi everyone. Just got out of the hospital. It was fish poisoning from tetrodotoxin in the Fugu. I am having some trouble walking but I will be ok. Could I have some pecan pie and iced tea please?

maidrite on corned beef reuben coming up with a slice of
strawberry flavored air pie (that's new) and a giant iced tea no sugar.

bang hope you're feeling better. don't eat that stuff again. ever.
here's your pecan pie and iced tea.

Thank You Middie, I knew you would come through ! I am sorry to hear that Bang Bang But I am Glad you are back !

middie said:
maidrite on corned beef reuben coming up with a slice of
strawberry flavored air pie (that's new) and a giant iced tea no sugar.

bang hope you're feeling better. don't eat that stuff again. ever.
here's your pecan pie and iced tea.

Thankyou for the pie Middie.

it's a loose meat sandwich. when we were explaining where we got our DC nicknames from, barbara sai something about that. i'll go look it up to be sure, though. (i was wrong at first. i was thinking it was a pulled-pork sandwich but it's not.):)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom