Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, bang, lol, spam wasn't quite what i meant but if my beloved bang likes pulled-spam sammiches, by all means, go for it!:-p (can you make me one? i want to try one)....

i don't have anything really interesting to say, so i'll be by when i can.

Here you are........a BBQ Pulled Spam sammich with fresh pineapple and coconut chunks on the side. Made you this Pina Colada too.

OK...... Middie wants a beach room. Ok. SOunds good. The sand might get all over though. :ermm: Bang Im glad to see your are alright! Stay away from the Fugu!

I think we could have a Vegas Room.
Maybe a Pirate Room?
Possibly an Oak Room.... very stately!
Or how about a Texas Room?
Maybe a Venice Room?
A Victorian Room?
A Water room complete with a big jacuzzi, sauna and a little pool?
How about a Smoking Room with a cigar bar, a regular bar, dim lighting and a piano?
OR a Cabin room..... comfortable yet it looks like a log cabin inside!
Or an Asian room with bamboo and Feng Shui!
Or a Cave Room with colored lights and jewels on the wall? Or a Sci-Fi room with cousils and buttons and an ultra modern decor?

ANy ideas??? :)

Last edited:
<raising hand>

i want an Old West room...covered wagon bed...wagon wheel...oil lamps...horseshoes on the walls for hangers...i keep bringing it up - hellooooooo??????????????

callie...... SOLD!!!!!! :mrgreen:

And Im going for the Log Cabin Room!!! :punk:

So far we have the Ocean Room, The Jungle Room, The Texan Room (old west) and The Log Cabin Room.

Thats 28 out of 32. How about 2 more choices. Either from my ideas or your own!

I'm pooped!!!!! We fed baseball teams from Guam, Poland, South Carolina, Canada, Florida, Delaware, & Venezuela. California didn't start playing until late so we fixed plates for them to eat when they got to their rooms, Mississippi didn't show up, & Illinois went home earlier today.

I brought a peanut butter cake & some peanut butter cookies for everyone tonight. Hope you enjoy them! I'm going out to the jacuzzi for a while & then to bed.

What about an Australian roo??? Gum leaves and wood furniture with koala pictures and kangaroo skin rugs, bit of red dust on the floor maybe???

Mrsmac!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! An Austrlian Outback themed room!!!!

We have our 7 themed rooms now! :w00t2: :clap:

GAR!!!!!! Wait!!! There are four floors added to the top of the Cafe. :ermm: We need 1 more room ideas. Sorry guys. My Bad. :neutral:

Bang do you have another idea for a room?

We have an Ocean Room, A Texas Room (thanks callie), An Egyptian Room, Australian Room, Log Cabin Room, Ocean Room and a Rainforest Room.

:mrgreen:

Woo-hoo! Thanks, sush for the Texas room!! Tumbleweeds, bandanas, spurs and saddles...it's gonna look great!

3.gif

How about a Northwest Rainforest room? Ferns, beautiful woods, river rocks within a fountain, cool breezes and the scent of evergreens...Oh...You already have a rainforest room...Good! How about a texture room,with all kinds of great things to feel, snuggle in, and sleep on??

Last edited:
brrrr.... would anyone be too upset if i put the heater on for a little while? i have to go find my new blankie....
ummm, why is sush passed out in the hot tub with a sombrero on? imean,it's a nice hat, but he's gonna get water all over it.
thanks for the sammich, bang. it was pretty darned good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom