Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What are all these pulled pork/pulled spam things??? What does it mean???? Stop speaking american lol.
We'll need nibbles in each room to go with the theme eg. vegemite and beer in the Australian room, maybe a BBQ too.
Why are you cold luvs? Go into the Australian room its very warm all the time!

mrsmac said:
What are all these pulled pork/pulled spam things??? What does it mean???? Stop speaking american lol.
We'll need nibbles in each room to go with the theme eg. vegemite and beer in the Australian room, maybe a BBQ too.
Why are you cold luvs? Go into the Australian room its very warm all the time!

pulled pork is pork cooked till it's really really tender and then you shred it between 2 forks and put it on a bun and usually put BBQ sauce on it. yum! the pulled spam, i think bang was just teasing with that one.
i think your idea about putting the vegemite and beer in the room is a good one! we can have toasters at the front desk.
i'm always cold, mrsmac. it's only august and i go around with sweaters or coats on and now i just bought a ski cap to wear, lol. i have some other wool caps i ought to look for.
off to the warm room!:)

Thankyou luvs for furthering my education, I'd be lost without you.:)
You should move to Darwin to stay warm, it never usually gets below about 18 C there, once when we live there it went down to 14 overnight in the Dry season and half my class turned up to school in tracksuits! I have decided you sound very thin which is why you are always cold (then again the other day I thought you were pregnant so I may be wrong lol)

How about a Bird Room?

Attachments

• MVC-439F.jpg
    MVC-439F.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 211
mrsmac, yeah, i'm definately pretty skinny.:)
just not preggers is all, lol.:-p
i'm glad i went in search of my wool caps! i found my favorite tee-shirt and like 20 clothing items i forgot i had and a couple sets of sheets. i'm just giving most of the stuff away to this new little shop nearby but i have my favorite tee-shirt again!

bang, i think that's a good idea for a room.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmm........ Middie I feel that the bird room would be BEAUTIFUL! But..... we have to feed them and they would keep people up with all the chirping.

Actually everyone had GREAT visions. Its not easy being the guy to pick the final room. :neutral: But I have to go for the romantic and creative aspect of The Venice Room.

Hey! How are we going to remember all 8 rooms?! :-p YIKES!

I called up Tutu Versachi to decorate the rooms and to coordinate with Vinny Boombaats with the infrastructure.

The special rooms are going to add 2.4 million. We are running VERY low on virtual cash guys!!!!! :ermm: Im praying that the Bed & Breakfast will add the money we need. :neutral:

Bang how are the tanks going?! :huh: The lounge really would look GREAT with them. Please get those suckers up and running.

HEY! Eceryone still wearing your hardhats???!!! :ermm:

sush! i just got a call from an acquaintance...she thinks your ideas are great - and wants to invest in the b&b! in fact, she's prepared to wire 3 million virtual dollars into the b&b account! all she asks in return is free sushi whenever she visits. should i tell her yes or no?????

no. We must be in 100% control of our place. If we take money then we start liquidating what we own. If they wish to make a blind contrubation then we will give them unlimited access to our B&B! :)

What about sponsors?? Pepsi presents "The Beach room"??? or maybe not lol.
We need to encourage rich and famous people to come and fleece them so we can get some money or at least free advertising.

The tanks are almost done. I just put 650 pounds of liverock in the tanks. When the nitrogyn cycle is complete I will add the animlas.

Ok, I will tell you 3 Rooms one I have seen and two I would like !

When I was about 12, we went to a place that had Dinner and a show, There were people diving off cliffs into a huge pool like in Acapulco you really felt like you were there. Everything was geared to the mood ! Oh and bye the way BAngBang there were lots of live Tropical Birds flying about it, it was a " Have To Be There Moment " and Most Impressive Time !:)

I will build a Space Ship Room someday and a Galley Room to that theme would be great !:ohmy:

And Last but not least, I Love the Ocean. What would be more Fun Than to have a Room in the middle of a huge tank with live salt water fish and coral all around you ! I so want to Scuba Dive !!!!!!!:cool:

Ok I am back to real life can I please Have a #210 and a Large Bumper shoot Drink Please ? :pig:

What about sponsors?? Pepsi presents "The Beach room"??? or maybe not lol.
We need to encourage rich and famous people to come and fleece them so we can get some money or at least free advertising.
Well we already sponser (DJ voice) NEW!!!! Colgate Pasta Sauces!!! The Sauce that Cleans your Teeth AND satisfys!!! :cool:
They also tell me if you use it with angel hair pasta it acts like a floss! :mrgreen:

Bang the ROCKS!!! I cant wait to see them! WHat kind of lighting do you have in store?

Maidrite #210 comming up! A protien shake, a plate of pasta with (DJ voice) Colgate mushroom Pasta Sauce!!! With a side of baked beans. But I cant figure out the shot you ordered. :huh:

Colgate pasta sauce is sure to be a winner!! How are the tanks going? Where are you getting the animals from? Who will feed them???
Can I have a hot chocolate while I'm here please? and do you have any Nutter Butters? (Someone sent me some and now I'm addicted they are to die for!!)

That looks like that will work BANG BANG ! :cool:

Could I get a # 214 and Barbara a #227 please large ICE WATERS too PLEase !:rolleyes:

#214- 2 eggs over easy, hashbrowns, sausage links, & 6 pancakes- that's for you Maidrite!

#227- 2 eggs scrambled, grits, bacon, & biscuits- that's Barbara's! Oh, I almost forgot, 2 ice waters.

Hope y'all enjoy that!:)

Back
Top Bottom