Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Sushi... Don't worry about me.. I can wait for hours.. Take your time... :)

Hmm.. I 'm ready to eat cordon bleu for starter... then I'll have baked potatoes stuffed with sausages and double cheese... after that, I want to drink a cup of coffee with chocalate cookies...

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Msalper.... Im here! A bit late though. I had to take my car in for repairs. :glare: Anyhew, have you decided what you want? If Im not around one of our staff is SURE to serve ya! :chef:

Hi Sush! Hi, guys! I've been running around like a madwoman and I never get in here. Today I was determined to stay home, clean house, practice and talk to the dc gang. What's happening in here? Coupons???:ermm: :rolleyes:

Hi all. Do you still serve food in here? I thought it was a B&B now. If you still have a cafe I would kill for a latte and some madeleines. Oh look, I brought some madeleines with me! Anyone want some?

I'll have a latte too please, and can I have a madeleine please Alix? I don't really know what they are but I think they are some sort of pastry? I have just finished breakfast but I am sure they are low fat lol!

They are a lovely biscuit. Sort of lemon flavoured. Very light and tasty with tea or a latte.

Heres your latte, since jkath is off galivanting in Vegas I will just pour ours *fwoooooosh*

Not much....same ole boring existance.I am renovating my house right now.......... thinkin about making some sushi using a pan instead of my rice cooker. My wife gave it away. :mad: How are you doing?

Alix said:
They are a lovely biscuit. Sort of lemon flavoured. Very light and tasty with tea or a latte.

Heres your latte, since jkath is off galivanting in Vegas I will just pour ours *fwoooooosh*

That sounds great, thanks. When will jkath be back? Can we do a barista course while shes away so we can work the machine?

Excellent can you teach me??? Thanks for the madeleine it was delicious. Do you have any more Canadian delicacies hidden away there??

*Thier comes up for air while busily flossing Bang's teeth as he reclines in one of the lounge recliners and watches soap operas.* Stop crying, Bang...You knew it wasn't really Tom's baby Rachael was carrying. Now dry your eyes and open your mouth!! *floss...floss...scrub...squeak...*

mrsmac said:
Excellent can you teach me??? Thanks for the madeleine it was delicious. Do you have any more Canadian delicacies hidden away there??

Well I don't know if it is Canadian or not but I love madeleines. How about some maple coffee. Mmmmmmm!

Hi thier, long time no visit.

Bangbang said:
Not much....same ole boring existance.I am renovating my house right now.......... thinkin about making some sushi using a pan instead of my rice cooker. My wife gave it away. :mad: How are you doing?

Not too bad, my computer is having fits and we are having a bunch of very expensive things done to fix our house. So I completely sympathize with the reno stuff.

Oh, and I do sushi rice in a regular pot all the time. Works just fine.

Back
Top Bottom