Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Barbara L better show up to the Cafe soon! I hear this takes along time to make it right! Elf...... you there????? You know how to make this stuff right?!

crewsk, i thought you'd want some breakfast, so i made you a plate and wrapped it up. ya just have to fry the eggs.

hey, where'd you guys get those shamrocks.
(sush, this underwear you gave me turned my nether regions green :oops: )

ROFLMAO!!!! I just bid $20,000 so I could get them back!! My bum is getting cold in this mini skirt!

Speaking of ebay, have any of you heard about the mother selling the monster in her daughters bedroom? Her daughter wouldn't sleep in her room because she said there was a monster in there & the mother told her they would catch it & sell it on ebay. I need to go on there & see if I can find it.

Yeah.... this 3 ft shamrock is in my way too. :? But if we have a mosh pit tonight it will become might handy! :)

No Bucky I did NOT put any underwear on sale on Ebay! :LOL:

I got green boxers, briefs and womens styles! They say they a 100% cotton AND 100% silk! So thats 200% of material. I spared NO expense... and they were on SALE!!!
33.gif

Sorry about the colors running on Bucky. But thats just part of the fun!!!!!!!!!! You could say its a plant....... nevermind!

Apparently the monster item has been removed. I found a link to it but it says Invalid Item. Oh well, I tried!
Well then where are mine DS?:LOL:

I'm having to really bite my tounge on that last comment DS!:oops:

Can someone please take the cabbage out of the oven? It should be fork tender when it's done. I have to go start supper for my family. Talk to y'all later!!

okay cabbage is done guys. i'll leave it on the counter wrapped in foil so it stays warm for whoever wants any. i'll be back in a couple hours to see if i can help out around here :)

Crewsk, How long do we cook the cabbage and what temp. did you say to bake it?

I can take the night shift over the week end if anyone else wants time off. I always liked the 10 -6 shift when I worked at the Steak House in San Diego.
Marge

Thanks Barbara!!! :) Maidrite said you were coming but I didnt see your message. I feel bad. Sorry Maidrite! :-(

*giving Barbara BIG hug and pinning on giant foam shamrock to her blouse*

Thanks for cooking the Corned Beef..That's pretty heavy for me DS. Back problems..I'll take care of the waitressing.. and someone else can do the kitchen..Tips are great here..

Back
Top Bottom