Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you should try sour herrings ;o)
that brings back the minerals you lost...
or something different salty... dont`t forget to drink.. but only water or tea... :cool:

yeah, it really helps... :cool:

Ì`ll try to explain...
you have the hangover because you lose a lot of minerals and salts....
there is a hormon, which makes the kidneys go round, that's why you have to wash your hands so ften when you drink alc :mrgreen:
the kidney is not able to take back all the minerals in the blood and so they will be brought out.....
hope you understood.. it`s not so easy explaining in a foreign language.....

bit alternativly you can use anything salty and mineral... ;o)

You did a great job! :) Thank you! Here are some garlic mashed potatos. I just made them. Well, Im getting ready for the week. Gotta go up to my room. *going into elevator*

Saw this and had to say - I love pickled herrings - that may be the same thing as sour!! YUM - my Dad and I used to run my mother off by eating them - and oysters, and sardines, and very rare steak!!!!! I thought it was soooo funny to watch her run screaming from the kitchen!!!

Welcome Cara to Discuss Cooking and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. :chef:

Deadly Sushi I am still waiting for my Food I ordered, But Since you have a hangover :wacko: :dizzy: :sick: I forgive you my Friend ! :cool:

........I need a number #237 for Barbara and a # 251 lite for me please !:-p Have a Nice Day !:chef:
Ok....... am I the only guy serving people in here anymore!!??? :ermm:

People dont like working in here anymore? :neutral: Maybe everyone is on vacation. :huh:

OK...... here you go Maidrite. *lifting giant scone on counter* heres your scone and a glass on vanilla soymilk. Enjoy! :chef:

And for Barbara, heres 3 pieces of our spicy fried chicken and a bowl of artichoke soup. Enjoy! :chef:

(OPPPPPPHHHHH!!!!!!!!) :wacko: Middie! *rubbing head* Good to see you!!!
4.gif
Where you been? Work huh? Thats what Im guessing. Well tell them you need a few days off to work at the B&B. :rolleyes: Say, since youre here, can you chop up some roma tomatos, garlic, onions, cilantro and sqeeze a lime or two? The folks in room 4 want something to dip their chips into.

I already made them homemade potato chips and a vinegar dip.
14.gif
Its HOT around the fryer!
OHHHHHH! most importantly..... give Sushi a hug!!!! :mrgreen:

Okie Dokie...... any thoughts on room service for our guests?

I just went up to room 4 and got about $50 on tips. Should we split them up OR...... keep them for ourselvels?
Also, WHY is my bed soaked in lemon juice???!!!! :mad:

I didn't do it Sushi! I promise!!

Here's an overnight coffee cake to be put in the fridge & baked tomorrow for the breakfast crowd. Can I get a bottle of tequila & a lime please?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I JUST got a bottle of Cabo Wabo from that guy in Van Halen. YOu know...... the guy that WASNT David Lee Roth. :rolleyes:

But this stuff is GOOD! So..... here it is.... slightly chilled in a fancy glass. Heres some chunky salt and a wonderful Key Lime for ya!!!

Thanks for the coffee cake! *putting in fridge*

Well Heres ONE more for ya! Salute!!!! :mrgreen:
89.gif

Im sure folks want a GOOD breakfast! Its been just coffee for awhile. PLUS our guests deserve better. As long thay pay up. :glare:

ok...so i know we just opened up - but sush, geez we all worked so hard on ideas, shopping, wearing hard hats, side stepping construction - don't you think it would be a GREAT idea to have a staff retreat? Close to the public for the weekend (or mid week) so we can all BOND, check out all the new equipment, the new rooms, and play a little bit? prolly would be really good for morale - and we'd all be energized and ready to work again :)rolleyes: maybe...)

Back
Top Bottom