Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats a relief! I thought it meant something else. Well..... where are we going to keep him??? *thinking*

*snapping fingers* I got it! Downstairs! There is a room thats open. Its next to Jkath! No windows. But maybe re can redecorate it. He can use the The Tropical Forest room for now. What do you think Alix?

Oh I think the tropical forest room will be perfect for him! I will take him there now. Thanks Sushi, you have such a big heart!

25.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Octopus Pie!!!! :clap: ANy left for ME???? :unsure:

DIG THEM UP!!!!!!!!! :shock: Take the pontoon boat and toss them ALL in the lake!!!!! Then take that land and plant some basil and other herbs. This is not good. :mellow:

Ok......I did it.....but on the way they caught fire from the heat of the muffler on the truck. No further comment other than can I have 25 sliders please?

BangBang, here are 5 sliders. 25 would make you very sick. I also brought you a BIG salad to fill you up. And a bag of Doritos.

here ya go maidrite. 4 bbq pulled pork sandwiches with maters and spinach.
and here's 2 large unsweetened ice tea to go. enjoy !

I think that no one is interested in this place anymore. :( We have a TON of guests comming in. Yet there isnt the staff to take care of them. Should we shut the place down? I really dont want to. But if this keeps up, we have to downsize. And go back to ONE single room with counters. It breaks my heart.

Sushi, I think this place is TOO big. (thats a lot of posts to wade thru for someone new)

Why don't you bulldoze and start from scratch? I bet it would bring new folks in.

And loose our history??!! I cant see that. But I can understand why new folks dont come here. Its overwhelming! Does anyone remember The Grotto? Or that we have a Pine Tree Maze? Or that we have the Cafe', a dinning room and a lounge? ORRRRRRRRRRRRR the rear of the B&B? The lake? The golf carts? The Garden? The path AROUND the lake? The rooms underneath the Cafe'? The GREAT aquariums that Bang made in the lounge? That the Lounge has a stage? There are avacado trees next to the Pine Tree Forest Maze? That we have a jacuzzi? That MY apartment is on the second floor? That Dove has her woodshed by the garden? That we have HUGE metal vessils to make beer? And that The Grotto is in front of the Cafe'? And it has a waterfall and a fountain?

THEN we could talk about our themed rooms on the top floor. YIKES! Im tired! :neutral:

I like the history, I only came in recently but I have coped!
and thanks for that bit of run down Sushi- I didn't know a lot of those things.
I will clean the guest rooms today, I am in a cleaning frenzy so i may as well continue but can someone clean my cockatiels cage out for me? Also can I have a chocolate malted milkshake?? Thanks

I have been talking to the San Diego zoo. They have a lonely little girl chimp who would like a companion so I suggested we send him there. What do you think. He keeps doing *waving arms wildly* this when I talk to him about it. I don't know what that means do you?

I vote we all squeeze into Sushi's second floor room and have a huge slumber party. Popcorn, soda, sub sandwiches. The girls can do each other's hair and nails and talk about the boys, and the boys can brag about their amazing attractiveness to the girls. Movies, music, staying up all night and sleeping in on Sunday...Well, we can always go to the late service for those who are church-goers. Pillow fights manditory. Tawny can come if he behaves. I'm bringing Beavis and Max. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom