Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey i want a pair of them jammies too !!!!!!!
sorry i haven't been on much guys. reality
issues i have to tend to. sush DON'T close the
b and b !!!!!!!!!

Here's a pair for you, too Middie! I found this lovely purple pair...Hope that's okay.

I understand reality interfering. Now where's Sushi? I hope he's not...well...too mellow to host the party tonight.:ermm:

their purple is my favorite color !!!!
oh you're a doll !!! okay i must get off now
and back to reality issues *sigh*.
goodnight guys

Oh, good, Middie! I thought you were a lover of purple. :mrgreen: I may be back, but I've got a ripping headache. I'll be poking my head in, but we may need to raincheck the slumber party. :(

middie, I didn't mean to CLOSE the B&B, just start a fresh thread and let this one be archived. That way we don't lose anything here, and yet new folks feel less threatened by the post count.

thier, sorry I ditched last night. I had to deliver some stuff to daughter #1 at a sleepover and then party with daughter #2. I thought of you though. Hope your headache is better, I seem to have caught it from you.

Sorry about your head, Alix. It's probably weather changes/barometer issues. I'm playing for the Lutherans this morning, so I hafta go and spiff up. See you later!

I just got stung by our Lionfish.........Woweeeeeeeeeee! ....it hurts like someone bashed my finger with a redhot hammer.

30.gif
Are you gonna be OK, bang?

Ok Barbara and I are ready to party! Sushi we will get them up and dancing!

Attachments

• hungryeyes.gif
    hungryeyes.gif
    32.6 KB · Views: 92
  • final.gif
    final.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 60
  • loveman.gif
    loveman.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 45
Oh and afterward we can go for a ride along the beach! :cool:
I don't know about you all but i am having the time of my life LOL! May I please have a # 14 and Ice Tea unsweet please!:)

Attachments

• patricks.jpeg
    patricks.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 167
Gosh Maidrite you and Barbara look just how i imagined!!! I'm so glad you posted the family photos.
I fed the monkey, I had some leftover bananas.

mrsmac said:
Gosh Maidrite you and Barbara look just how i imagined!!! I'm so glad you posted the family photos.
I fed the monkey, I had some leftover bananas.
I'm not sure if I should feel complimented or insulted! It depends on if you meant the dancing pictures or the horse picture! :mrgreen: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
I'm not sure if I should feel complimented or insulted! It depends on if you meant the dancing pictures or the horse picture! :mrgreen: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

:) Barbara

I meant the dancing ones!!! You two are a regular Fred and Ginger. Aren't you a bit young for maidrite? Aren't your parents concerned about the relationship?

Back
Top Bottom