Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok ok.... It was FUN! Back to business! :w00t2: Room 2 wants a double water purification..... Room 26 wants a mint stoli.... ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... room 15 wants a hambger close to raw with Wedge fries..... thats it. PLEASE help! Im going to sleep!

Last edited:
just popping in to say hi guys !!! i don't think i'll ever finish with this clean up !!!!
but when and if i do i'll be back in full force !

But Middie You can't go just yet, I was Hoping you would take my order! I need a #451 and a Large Unsweet Tea ! :LOL:

i'll get it for you patri... sorry i mean Maidrite!
Do you want fries with that? (Oops sorry the KFC training from my youth is coming back!)

Ok! Thats IT! :mad: The monkey is in the lounge smoking a cigarette! We need to find this guy a HOME! And they are MY cigarettes!!! :glare: Room 22 needs a tray of strawberrries dipped in semi-sweet chocolate. And room 6 needs 25 straws. :huh: Plus we are having Poker Night tomorrow. And expecting 74 guests. We need to make 4 gallos of salsa. Plus the bakery area is a MESS!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGHH! :neutral: :ermm: *stompping into office*

strawberries dipped in semi-sweet chocolate... check.
25 straws... check. i don't even want to know why.
4 gallos salsa... check. plus on more for good measure.

can somebody else do the cleaning pleeease ???
i've been cleaning since saturday evening !!!!!

*knocking softly on sushi's door*

sush, i got everything done for you
except the cleaning part. room 22 got
the berries and room 6 has their straws.
the salsa's in the really big cooler down
in the cellar. i'm going to bed now. goodnight.

13.gif
Okay, middie, sush...I'm here to clean up! Everything will be spotless and shining when I finish!! Then I'm off to bed. :mrgreen:

CALLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SMOOCH* You are a blessing!! Thank you. Do you have a room down stairs? I forgot. Well, here is a ceramic thingy of a guy & girl hugging. It cost $50! I dont get it BUT I hope you enjoy it! :mrgreen:

Morning, folks. I'm off to work, but I wanted to say "hi". Drove to heck and gone yesterday for an 80th birthday by the ocean. I'd like to be a guest of the B and B this afternoon, instead of a worker. I need some tender loving care and a long rest. Could you check me in, Sushi? (By the way, I left a little prezzie for Miss Redhead that works with you...She'll find an exploding cigar and a little vial of red ants all gift wrapped on her desk. Let me know how she likes 'em!) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom