Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thier1754 said:
Here you go, KayL...Bang, there's a bed waiting for you and a lovely nurse specializing in gastric issues. She's assigned to feed you rice pudding in small spoonfulls. Bon appetit and sweet dreams!

Hey:mad: Why the restraints........and will someone do something about those bugs under my skin. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh:sick:

*popping in Bangs room* Hi Bang. *hitting button that releases Bang* There ya go! Crewsk made some BBQ pork with string beans(with butter and bread crums) and garlic smashed potatos for you! Try to stay away from making mushroom soup again please. SOme of them are NOT good for you!

*looking around* okie dokie. Place is empty.
BigMouth.jpg

(LICK!!!!!!!!!!!!) :blink: Thats IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im having a drink. :huh:

Im lonely. :( And we need advertising! This sucks. :neutral: Im going to have another tasty beverage and THEN I going to do an advertising campaign. Where is the STAFF???!!!! :mad:

What a horrible night. *looking at tumble weed* Ahhh.... *tumble weed looking at Sushi* I had too much to drink. :unsure:

I want to play a CD I just got. It has sounds of the forest and rain and thunderstorms and stuff. Maybe it will relax folks. Its 1:50am over here. What do you think? Its a MOOD cd. :rolleyes:

Please disregard the message that was here. I was very intoxicated and going thru my bills. It was overwhelming. I wasnt in the best of moods either. I had a bad Friday. My starter in my car went out. I was late for work. My manager is on my rear side. Anyways, Im fine. Things just seemed overwhelming at the moment. Just afraid that my plans wont work out. And all the bad things happening in the world are not too uplifting either. Sorry to bring all that into the forum.
Anyhew, business as usual. :)

Last edited:
Hey! Its Kenny Chesney AND Renee Zellweger!! :shock: They are here for a night or two during Labor Day weekend. I gave them the Rainforest Room.

Alright staff..... distract Kenny. I need some time with Renee. :shifty: I know shes married but I just want to stare into those eyes for a minute or 2! Wow!
They are under an alias. They want to be called Tommy Figgerhill and Eva Gorlongia.

Back
Top Bottom