Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi all. I had to work today and I am BEAT! Do we have any of those massage chairs with the footie thing attached? I just have about 5 minutes to rest with a cuppa and something sweet before I have to hit the ground running and drive the munchkins to their various lessons.

Hey middie...did the Rock show up? I called his agent and they told me he would be here Friday...oh wait...its Thursday. Sheesh! I need that massage worse than I thought! On my BRAIN!

buckytom said:
'mornin ladies. happy st. patty's day to ya. i brought a sign for sush to put over the door. anyone have a nail and a hammer?
see, it says "cead mile failte", with a harp and a shamrock.

3 fried eggs (or any style)
white and black pudding
bangers and bacon
baked herb topped whole tomatoes
boxtie
home fries
brown bread, muffins, and your choice of toast
yogurt topped with flax seeds and fresh fruit
tea

Buck, my order is in green, however, I MUST have coffee. I have a rather bad attitude in the morning if I do not have my coffee, strong and black. Your menu sounds great. What is white and black pudding??? vanilla and chocolate??

Dove said:
Thanks for cooking the Corned Beef..That's pretty heavy for me DS. Back problems..I'll take care of the waitressing.. and someone else can do the kitchen..Tips are great here..
Any time Marge. You look cuter in that waitress uniform anyway!

:) Barbara

Do you think I should serve wearing my roller skates? My dance skates are in the garage..(since the "50's) I know trhe skating outfits wouldn't fit now but I bet I could still skate... LOL do we have workman's comp.?

I'm starving!!!!
Everything sounds great right now.
Can I have a burger with swiss cheese and some seasoned fries and a large vanilla milk shake. Please.

Comming right up PDS!!!!!!
Shamrock%20-%20Cartoon%202.gif

*pinning 3ft foam shamrock on PDS*

slurp slurp slurp! Oh yummy! Those mushrooms that you added really made it GrEaT!

Hey, I have some of PA Bakers Coffee Crème Brulee's in the oven if any one is hungry! They are to die for!

Alix said:
Hi all. I had to work today and I am BEAT! Do we have any of those massage chairs with the footie thing attached? I just have about 5 minutes to rest with a cuppa and something sweet before I have to hit the ground running and drive the munchkins to their various lessons.

Hey middie...did the Rock show up? I called his agent and they told me he would be here Friday...oh wait...its Thursday. Sheesh! I need that massage worse than I thought! On my BRAIN!

nooooo alix he's not here yet :cry: . friday won't be here soon enough *pouting stomping feet with crossed arms and bottom lip sticking out*
ummm sush this shamrock is bigger than me. is it supposed to be like that??? lol

i think i'm going to get a warm blanket and curl up in a message chair. just leave me here till the morning.

night everyone.

middie, are you planning on being here to greet the Rock when he arrives? *hey! this is my chair! Get your own middie!!*

you know it alix lmao. i better get to sleep so i look bright eyed, bushy tailed, and downright gorgeous when he gets here :LOL: ... alix please can i have this chair tonight it's closest to the door. and if i sleep infront of the door everyone will fall over me :cry:

*picking up clothes, putting on socks, grabbing blanket and grumping over to the next chair* OK middie but you better SHARE! Crewsk was downright greedy about Bon Jovi. ;) I never did get my tea. I think I am headed for bed now, I'll just grab a quick shot of Amarula and then I'm off.

Ok I got the garbage out - put my stint in at the hospital - DH won't get in before 1:00 am pdt - now can I get some comfort food here??????

What DO you mean the massage chairs and attendants aren't here yet? *pouting big time*

Ok - can I get a sloppy joe - heavy on the slop?

*zzzzzzzz...wha???* Hey lindatooo, some sloppy joe stuff in the fridge under the gouda cheese. Help yourself. Buns are fresh baked from this morning. Theres another massage chair in the next room...zzzzzzzzzzz!

Ohhhhhhhhh LADIES......... I have great news!!!!! *getting forklift* *going outside* *coming back in*

The Rock is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting hours for this!

boulder.jpg

*giving rock a pen and cup of coffee*

Back
Top Bottom