Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am with you KayLinda but if I need something Sweet I just have Barbara put her finger in it and stir to the count of 3 then its sweet enough. :chef: :-p

Here you go Middie! :chef: A bit late though. Sorry. I had a phone call. Hey..... Kenny Chesney is comming BACK...... again! He said that he wants to get away from it all during his divorce. I put him up in the Rainforest Room again. Hes bringing a buddy. They are going to go fishing in the lake in the back of the B&B. Middie, will you be his personnel attendent? Im sure you wont mind. :rolleyes:

Here I am !!!!!!!!!! Sorry was with Kenny for a little bit. I think he needs some time to be alone now. I'll go see him again in a little bit.

Ummmmmm.... no bang. But thanks for scarring OFF ALL THE **** CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: One more outburst like that and youre banned from our Bed & Breakfast! *going into office* *slamming door* *grumbling to myself*

*comming out of office* *going behind bar* *pouring Guiness* Ok..... Im fine. I just miss everyone. Jkath and Crewsk and Bucky and all the rest. Out of all the B&Bs, they had to walk in..... and leave..... from ours. *pouring another Guiness* *putting Fedora hat on*

KAYLINDA said:
What are you trying to get out of Barbara this time Maidrite? A little sugar? lol
:chef:

Of course I am and its working !:ohmy: :LOL:
Ok Sushi I left My Oakleys and Rolex Submariner Platinum watch with cobalt blue face here, and now I can't find them !:mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom