Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*talking over intercom* Thats a nice watch Maidrite. And you spelled 'Platinum' wrong. :unsure: *burying face under pillow*
Its ok and now has a cobalt blue face to match !:cool:

Opps so I did, Yea it would be ok I think !:LOL:

Last edited:
helloooooo??? anyone here?????? <setting suitcase down and climbing up on barstool> I'm just stopping in for a drink and some conversation if anyone is around...

I'm leaving for a week...going to see my daughter:w00t2: I'm really excited! I don't see her nearly as often as I want to. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know I'll be away for awhile...unless I take control of her laptop and check in :LOL:

I'll just open this bottle of wine and hope someone comes along to join me.................:ermm:

Hi, sush! Here's some cookies and soy milk for you...glad you came back to join me. :) I am excited! Haven't seen my girl since May. Tooooo long!

no, not flying...driving! And taking my parents, too. They are in their 80s and anxious to see their only grandchild!

What do we have planned?? Well, one thing for sure - daughter and I are going to have sushi! (not deadly sushi...:rolleyes: , sushi-sushi) We both love it and when I'm with her is the only chance I have to get it - unless I make it myself.

So, sush, you want more soy milk or some wine? I see the cookies are gone, too...<going to refill the plate of cookies>

callie, I cant eat another bite. Ok...... one more. :-p Soy milk please. Im lactose intollerant. :glare: How long of a car drive? And if youre staying for a week, are your parents going to be content?

Callie.... I have to go back to bed. :neutral: Besides I look goofy with these Homer Simpsons slippers. :ermm: ((((((((((((HUG))))))))))) I hope and pray you have a SAFE and FUN trip!!!!! My mind will be with you all. And make SURE you say 'hi' to your daughter. :flowers:

callie have fun !!! sush i'm sorry, i couldn't hear you on the far side of the lake. still want those cookies and soy milk ?

Thanks, middie! And goodnight, sush - but the slippers don't look goofy...I'll tell daughter hi!

It will be a hard trip for my parents. Their routine will be greatly changed...but it's also good for them to go and do what they can while they can! I'll be keeping a close eye on them!!

i'll put away the wine, soy milk and wash the cookie crumbs off the plate. Then I'm off to bed. We're leaving at 7:00 :rolleyes:

I dont see any flies. :ermm: Bang, you are scarring off our guests. I dont understand. Can SOMEONE explain all of this to me? Kenny Chesney left this morning. He was GOING to stay the whole week. :neutral: We needed the income. Someone help! The place is empty. I have already cleaned the baking area and washed the aprons. Middie? :(

Sushi, I mopped all the floors and changed the linens. My how fresh and clean it smells in here!! :) When is Kenny coming? Can I have a room next door to his? Especially, since he is divorcing what's her name!! How about if I make a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies. PS, I love soy milk. YUM!! :cool:

Awwwwwwwwwww,,,, Sierra. Give Sushi a hug! Kenny left after Bangs comments. :neutral: I dont want to ban him from the B&B but we cant keep this up. Dont know what to do. :ermm: Anyhow, I have whipped up some GREAT aged sirloin. I hope you like it rare. I will heat up some garlic smashed potatos if you like. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom