Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Sierra you must have stayed up all night baking! Middie...thank you for juicing...I love fresh orange juice! Gosh I'm glad those aligator parts were fake....what about the raccoon I saw going after the scones?

oh that's ricky. he's my pet raccoon. not to worry he's had his rabie shots. i found him in the park alone. i think he's an orphan and he was so cute i took him home with me. he's really sweet and cuddly after he gets to know you.

Raccoon? :huh: Okay! :) What does it like to eat? :chef:

Hey we have a load of folks from the Gulf states coming in. They should be here in about an hour! Our rooms are free. :glare: Lets cook them some food and show them our B&B hospitality!!!!! :mrgreen: Put your uniforms on folks! We have 112 people to take care of! YEEEEEEEAAAAYYYYYYY TEAM!!!!!!
(BZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT) Its the loading dock. I'll get it! *hopping into forklift*

I'm here sush !!!!!!! I'm on a cooking frenzey already !!!!!!!!
I got hams going I have turkeys going. I have chicken, burgers,
steaks, hot dogs, baked beans, macaroni salad, and and and...
oh heck i can't remember everything !!!!!!!

SierraCook said:
maidrite would you like whipped cream on your hot chocolate? Sushi has got in these great new mugs that stay warm all the time. They must be some space age scientific experimental versions. One hot chocolate and a coffee coming right up!!

YES PLEASE THAT WOULD BE GREAT SIERRACOOK, I NEED TO GET SOME TOAST TOO PLEASE !:rolleyes:

I have freshened up all the rooms and laid out new pajamas and comfortable slippers for everyone. All the children be given a teddy bear to make them feel more at home.

I have grilled several pork tenderloins on the grill and made two big batches of potato and macaroni salad for dinner. Sun tea is brewing on the porch. Anyone know how to make sweet tea?

About 50 people decided to start up a impromtu Blues band in the lounge! Drinks are still full price guys. Dont anyone getting smashed. It could be a very bad thing. :ermm:

Can anyone get those kids off the golf carts?!:ohmy: They could get hurt!!!! Do we have any bait for the folks that want to go fishing?
:ohmy: There are 20 kids in the jacuzzi!!! Watch it though.... it very......ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! (THUD).................. slippery. *Sushi knocked unconscience*

I got you covered Sushi on the bait. we got chum and Nightcrawlers !:-p Kids get off those golf carts or no "Maidrite Flavor Ice Cream":ohmy: :sick: :-p !

*sip* *sip* thanks Middie. Im not feeling so well. YOU are in charge!!!!! (ominous music) Im going up to my room..... think Im gonna..... :sick: ........ gotta go! thanks for coffee....... :sick:

Oh no Sushi!!!! Mother is here now. You will not go up to your room on this busy night!
You get back here right now! Here are the color books...the crayons...the storybooks...now you get yourself in there with the kids and READ TO THEM!!!! (Did he really think faking that fall would get himself out of THIS MESS!)

Hey:ohmy: The toilets are all backing up. The system can not handle the extra waste from the refugees. Big Fists is getting a work crew together to dig a large latrine behind the B&B till we can get some poratable toilets. Wow:ohmy: It stinks in here..............:ohmy: Look outside......I see a Virtual F5 Tornado.:shock:

Back
Top Bottom