Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bang dude.... its a TOMATO.... not a TORNADO. :) *calling plumbers* HEY! why is the water in jacuzzi yellow?! :huh:
Kaylinda..... noooooooooooooooooo!!!!! *running into Pine Tree Maze*:shock:

Well, now our guests are making SOUP in the *&$&%^ jaccuzi! :mad:

Actually........ it smells good. :glare: Bang, can you look into the bath tub in room 21? Its backed up with bananas. And can someone look into room 12? They have rearanged the furniture. :huh: And room 1 wants room service. Can you call them back?

Someone got sick in the lounge and we are out of olives in there too! :ohmy: :ermm:

La la la la.....don't hear you Sushi! Standing here washing my little dishes with my headphones on.....la la la la.....la la la la....the wonderful private little world of washing the dishes.....HEY! quit banging those dishes...you're getting food all over! la la la la

calling back #1 for room service. i think i can handle grilled cheese and tomato soup with a glass of milk.

#12 did re-arrange the furniture... superglued everything to the ceiling !!!!!! :mad:

i'll get some olives in the lounge but i'm not cleaning it :sick:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well, now our guests are making SOUP in the *&$&%^ jaccuzi! :mad:

Bang, can you look into the bath tub in room 21? Its backed up with bananas. :ohmy: :ermm:

No wonder:mad: Those people brought in plantains not bananas. Ughhhh:mad:

Plantains!!!!! They must have been adding fruit to their Jello Bath....
I'll clean up the lounge....I don't have a sense of smell...so it won't bother me...where's the gloves? Middie...the dishes are done!

here ya go maidrite... 4 cream puffs and 2 hot chocolates !!!!!
kaylinda thank you so much for helping me with all of those
dishes !! you're a tremendous help !!!!!

May I have a egg roll and some 7UP and a shot of Nyquil? I feel barfy. :wacko: Not so well. I ordered pizza last night. I ate it yesterday and tonight. Im lactose inteollerant plus Im not used to all this fat. argh. Im going up to my room. Can some kind person bring it up to me? I have to lay down. *going into elevator*

*knocking lightly on sush's door*
sush i have your egg roll
7-up and nyquil.
you sure you want an egg roll though?
i think it's better if you have some
applesauce instead, which i brought
up too.

Thank You Middie and Keep the change, I feel like a high roller today !:cool: Sushi You can't be sick you just can't !

Back
Top Bottom