Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's another palm tree, Sush. Looks just like the one that was trashed.

210145.jpg

luvs_food said:
hi! (hi, middie:) )

i haven't been here for awhile. oh, the trippiest thing just happened- as i was typing that, that song, 'it's been awhile' came on.

where's my rhinestone apron? has anyone seen it?

luvs i washed it. it's folded up ontop of the dryer !

Did they come for "Bang" yet? His blood made a great big stain on the carpeting! It's in the shape of a girl....and now she really does have red hair....but she's got "red" freckles too!

Well, Im putting Kaylinda, Middie and Alex in charge of the clean up. :neutral: I'll have a construction crew over 1st thing tomorrow. You guys still have your hard hats from the B&B construction?

Man, I tired. See you guys tomorrow. *going into elevator*

yes i still have my hard hat boss. can the clean up wait until tomorrow morning though ?
i was up since 5:30 and worked my butt off at work today. we were really busy today. the busiest we've been in months !

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I just popped in to say hello and you want me to scrub up someone's blood? Blech.

Here are some cookies I made today, just going to leave them here on the counter...*backing out the kitchen door*

<sneaking in the back door>...tiptoe...just grabbing some of Alix's cookies - thanks, Alix!!! Leaving a pumpkin pie on the counter with a bowl of fresh whipped cream...

<sneaking back out> :unsure: phew, i think i made it!

This is my first time here. is it always this much of a mess? Is there any hope of getting a steak and some mashed califlower with roasted garlic and cheese. and I would love a nice pot of tea.

usually not artic but it seems nobody has been here to help lately. i'll get working on your order for you. how would you like your steak ?

Hey y'all!! What happened in here? It looks like a garbage turck exploded!:ohmy: Well, I'm going to scrub the kitchen & bar. Oh, I roasted a chicken with some carrots, potatoes, onions, garlic, & leeks if anyone wants some. Here's a chocolate chip cheesecake for dessert too.

Back
Top Bottom