Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was not aware that a steak could be done any way but Rare. Anyway thats the way I like mine. Thanks for the welcome. I would help clean but I have cleaned my kitchen 2 times already today. Mind you no broken windows or over turned trees.

ArticKatt..... please excuse our mess. Our construction crew is rebuilding the attrium. We have reinforced the exterior so this NEVER happens again. In fact we put concrete barriers around the WHOLE B&B. It cost a bit more but its worth it. :)

Middie thanks for taking care of our new guest so quickly. They get a HUGE bannana split! :mrgreen: Hope they show up soon! This whip cream is dripping all over. :ermm:

sush so scrape off the whipped cream and stick it in the freezer. when they come in just put fresh whipped cream back on

Middie, your room is clean & nicely scented with apple pie candles.:) There's a stash of assorted candles in your closet if the apple pie ones make you too hungry.

Hey, I smell pie. :huh: That scent brings me back to my childhood!:chef: After a bully smashed a PIE in my face! :( ....:cry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *taking deep breath* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *running into elevator*

hey guys - I'm only here for a bit. Nice pie scent, Middie!
Have you smelled those glade oil scents candles that come with the glass holder? The brown one is heavenly! Next time you're at the store, get one!

I've missed it here (looking around) it looks different! Yet, very nice indeed!
I see you have put in a subzero. Nice!

Just to keep you all up to speed, today I signed papers that may or may not sell my house and other papers that may or may not let me buy the house I want.
I hate being up in the air about everything!
I have tremendous butterflies, and no amount of chocolate or avocado can help.
I am, however having a lovely glass of constant comment iced tea.

Anyone want a glass?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom