Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Middie, can I have some celery too? Sounds delish on a hot day like today

help yourself jkath... i made more than enough to go around. careful of the beer spill though. i think the dogs are a little out of it and slowing down lol

Bang.... no smootching Crewsk while your on the clock. You know that whole 5exual harrasement thing. :ermm:

Bang how did you spill beer all over the place?! ANd who ordered that big crate in the loading dock?! And WHATS IN IT?!??!?!!? :huh: This always seems to happen.

Wheres Wasabi? ANy word on our sweetie??

i thought that crate was yours sush. you order stuff all the time so i just left it there !
i'd bring it in but it's so much larger than i am.. hey where's your forklift ?

Crate? Is the crate here? Is it big? Is it tall? I think it's our new freezer! We needed some more room for all the Christmas Baking we're going to do....Don't worry it's on monthly payments for one million years.

Oh boy! My crate is here!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!:w00t2: Kaylinda is right, it's our new freezer & it came with a lifetime supply of vanilla beans. I figured we'd need those for our Christmas baking too, plus we can make some vanilla vodka for the bar.

Lifetime of VANILLA BEANS??!!!! :huh: Oh joy. Garlic would have been better. But HEY.... I'll take the vanilla beans. :) So, CREWSK..... since YOU ordered this thing, you get to install it AND..... give us some recipes from *DING dong*..... :mellow: ....... Its the loading dock bell. *sushi going to loading dock* *sushi signing for package*

:shock: Crewsk.... its your lifetime supply of vanilla beans. Its 2.3 tons. 2.3 tons of vanilla beans. its here. :shock: Where the **** are we going to put 2.3 tons of VANILLA BEANS!!!!!????????

GARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sushi going into office*

Whew!!!!! I just cleaned out room 107 for the vanilla beans that won't fit in the new freezer...(by the way...can you freeze vanilla beans?). Uh oh...we've got a problem....the freezer is full of vanilla beans....no room for the baked stuff. (Going to phone..."can you deliver one more freezer by the end of the week?"....."sure! put it on Sushi's bill....no problem...".

OH NO!! :ohmy: They were only supposed to send a few pounds at a time & we were supposed to be able to reorder free for life! Bloomin' idiots, I'm sending all but 12 pounds of them back!:angry: Sush, you got free garlic if you ordered the dishwasher.

Hey now.... dont blame ME! YOURE the one that ordered that freezer. :glare: Now what in heck are we going to do with all these vanilla beans?! *sniff* Hey, they DO smell good. :mellow:
Oh GREAT!!!! Here comes Mel Gibson. :shock: He is here is relax and find himself. Now hes going to find himself buried in VANILLA BEANS!!!!
Middie.... take my lead.
Mr. Gibson.... this way..... we have room 34 ready for you. Its The Ocean Room. We also realize that the scent of vanilla is Biblical. So I asked my general manager to order some. *pushing Crewsk towards Mel* Now if you excuse me, I have to look after the NIV Bible leather restoration. :angel: :shifty: *running fast out of front door*

How about some vanilla hazelnut coffee this morning? We've also got butter pecan pancakes & sausage for breakfast! Sorry I wasn't here to help with Mel. OK, they took all but 12 pounds of the vanilla beans back & said we could reorder when all that's gone!:)

Back
Top Bottom