"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 05-09-2005, 07:57 PM   #3951
Hospitality Queen

How about "Paradise Cafe"
"Paradise Garden"
"Utopia Gardens"

Old 05-09-2005, 08:24 PM   #3952
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
The Glade: An open area in woodland, created by felling trees, which is warmer and brighter than the surrounding woodland and offers ideal condition for many butterflies and wildflowers

Bower: A shaded, leafy recess; an arbor; a leafy, flowery retreat or sleeping place

Old 05-09-2005, 08:30 PM   #3953
Hospitality Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thier1754
The Glade: An open area in woodland, created by felling trees, which is warmer and brighter than the surrounding woodland and offers ideal condition for many butterflies and wildflowers
Welcome all, to our newest virtual creation,

The Glade

Old 05-09-2005, 08:37 PM   #3954
Hospitality Queen

Thank you all for coming to the opening day festivities!

Now I must go busy myself in the kitchen making dinner!
See you all later, and Thier, you found the perfect name!!!!
Old 05-09-2005, 11:15 PM   #3955
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
I LOOOOOVE it Jkath!!!!! *looking around in amazement* The trees...... the lights..... the beautiful fountain!!!! How relaxing! Everything looks first class. I kinda like the name The Grotto though. The Glade makes me think of the scented spray. BUT..... this is YOUR part of the Cafe. So you name it what you want. Im impressed beyond belief. You really put your heart into it. Its a wonderful night. Alas I have just come off of 12 hours of straight work. I need to sleep. Wish I could stay out and enjoy it all. Also, some singer called and said hes stopping by tomorrow morning. He knows Kenny Chesny. And Kenny put in a good word! Tim someone...... forgot his name..... *yawn* Im going inside..... having a glass of milk and hitting the sack. Oh yeah...... Jkath I ordered a plaque for your new addition! And your new apron came and is on the *drinking soy milk* loading dock in the back. Hope you like it! Goodnight all! *going into elevator*
Old 05-09-2005, 11:23 PM   #3956
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie
Tim... as in McGraw????????? Okay people this one is MINE !!! I hardly got to see Kenny at all. Hey is Heat STILL on that bus ???
Goodnight Sush. Sweet dreams. I'll be turning in soon myself.
Old 05-10-2005, 12:41 AM   #3957
Hospitality Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
I LOOOOOVE it Jkath!!!!! *looking around in amazement* The trees...... the lights..... the beautiful fountain!!!! How relaxing! Everything looks first class. I kinda like the name The Grotto though. The Glade makes me think of the scented spray. BUT..... this is YOUR part of the Cafe. So you name it what you want. Im impressed beyond belief. You really put your heart into it. Its a wonderful night. Alas I have just come off of 12 hours of straight work. I need to sleep. Wish I could stay out and enjoy it all. Also, some singer called and said hes stopping by tomorrow morning. He knows Kenny Chesny. And Kenny put in a good word! Tim someone...... forgot his name..... *yawn* Im going inside..... having a glass of milk and hitting the sack. Oh yeah...... Jkath I ordered a plaque for your new addition! And your new apron came and is on the *drinking soy milk* loading dock in the back. Hope you like it! Goodnight all! *going into elevator*
First, Middie, I just saw on CNN (while I was running 2 miles on the treadmill at the gym) that Kenny got married to Renee Zelwiger (sorry, can't spell that one) today at the Virgin Islands. Apparently they met each other in January during a Tsunami relief thingy.

Sushi - I like the grotto too. Hmmmm I hadn't thought of the room spray until now! oh dear, poor thier, and she put so much thought into it, but I think you are right. The grotto it is.
The Virtual Cafe
Welcomes you to
The Grotto

I love my new apron (*twirling around in it*) I even got matching shoes:

thanks again for all your support and putting up with all my crazy ideas!

I just made some warm cinnamon cocoa and some gingersnaps, if anyone is interested in a night-time snack.

Well, good night all - sweet dreams!
Old 05-10-2005, 01:32 AM   #3958
Head Chef

The Grotto's fine! I grew up with a lot of classic Brit literature, so I lean that direction. Whatever we call it, it's lovely...
Old 05-10-2005, 01:36 AM   #3959
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkath
First, Middie, I just saw on CNN (while I was running 2 miles on the treadmill at the gym) that Kenny got married to Renee Zelwiger (sorry, can't spell that one) today at the Virgin Islands. Apparently they met each other in January during a Tsunami relief thingy.

Sushi - I like the grotto too. Hmmmm I hadn't thought of the room spray until now! oh dear, poor thier, and she put so much thought into it, but I think you are right. The grotto it is.
The Virtual Cafe
Welcomes you to
The Grotto

I love my new apron (*twirling around in it*) I even got matching shoes:

thanks again for all your support and putting up with all my crazy ideas!

I just made some warm cinnamon cocoa and some gingersnaps, if anyone is interested in a night-time snack.

Well, good night all - sweet dreams!
Good grief! More shoes! From now on, I'm going to call you Imelda.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:28 AM   #3960
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie
married???? oh well, bummer. middie strikes out again