Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'll take a muffin please !
way to go white sox !!!!
cleveland came close...
but to no avail... AGAIN.
i'll get the goo in the lounge
sush.

Heres your Long Island Iced Tea!!!:chef:

*sushi goes up on stage in lounge* Hey why do we have a drum set up here? hee hee hee..... I love to play the drums! Dont know what Im doing but........ *sushi picking up sticks and playing*

Guys, we have to appeal to the people that want to goto a Bed & Breakfast.

I NEED your ideas!!! :chef: Anyone and everyone, PLEASE give us your ideas!!!!! PLEASE!!! :flowers:

Hey..... anyone change the interface on our website? :ermm: I cant see my avatar and I had to manually log in. :huh:

Hot apple cider is a GREAT idea!!!! :w00t: And that fireplace idea ROCKS!!!!! But where are we going to put it? Dining room? Atrium? Lounge? Jacuzzi area? *scratching head*
Well Im going to go relax in the massage chairs in the Dining Room. In 2 hours we are expecting the Association of Realestate Realators for Relaxation. Group of 20!!! :clap: They are going to take up rooms 1 thru 17! :mrgreen: Put on your uniforms guys. *running around spraying Frabreeze*

Crewsk!!!!!! Due to your GREAT idea....... I have made (got some one to make cause I SUCK at baking) a GIANT peanut chocolate cup!!!!! :mrgreen: :chef:
*getting forklift* *beep...... beep....... beep* Here ya go! *setting giant peanut butter cup on counter* ENJOY!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom