Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lunchmeat ??? oh no no no sush... a REAL turkey, with ALL the fixins !!
aren't our guests worth it ? especially my kenny ???
err... i mean, mr. chesney ?

I'll take a HUGE slice of lemon merainge pie. (and a glass of milk.) Thanks!

Grace

(meringue Grace! meringue!~~Cameron)

Last edited:
Hi Cart! And WELCOME!! :mrgreen: Middie, Kenny Chesney is passed out by the jacuzzi. One to many whiskeys I guess. :ermm: Can you take him up to his room? Make sure you leave a bottle of advil and a big bottle of Gatorade for him. Thanks sweetie! :chef:

milk and cookies coming up. oatmeal raisin maidrite ?

i'll be in the kitchen prepping tomorrw's feast for our guest.
feel free to come in and help !

Well of COURSE! :mrgreen: What type of cheese cake do you want? We have a bakery in here. I can whip you up something just for you. Heres a glass of apple cider while you think. :chef:

Well Cartwheel, the dough mixer is filled with hard white dough stuff. Definately needs cleaning. And Im making a HARD apple cider. About 10 gallons of it. So I could really use your help. Plus we need to taste test the stuff. And there is 3 different types of alcohol in it. SO..... you better be over 21. :rolleyes:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well Cartwheel, the dough mixer is filled with hard white dough stuff. Definately needs cleaning. And Im making a HARD apple cider. About 10 gallons of it. So I could really use your help. Plus we need to taste test the stuff. And there is 3 different types of alcohol in it. SO..... you better be over 21. :rolleyes:
Ok, I'll get to work on the mixer and I am 13 but we could pretend I didn't say that and I could be your taste tester! What do you say? Also could you pay me 100 imaginary dollars a week? That would be nice.

Cameron

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom