Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Piccolina said:
I'm making some carob hot cocoa (I can't rightly call it hot "chocolate") if anyone want some...It's got fewer calories :mrgreen: Or are calories non-existant at the DC B&B?

:w00t: Woo-hoo!!! Piccolina is post #8000 in the B&B!!!!!!!!!!

Party to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cartwheelmac said:
Do you drink coffee????? If you do, you might drink a hot cup of it.

Grac

A beer sounds more like relaxation for me. It's been such a long work week teaching 2nd graders and I feel so tired. Coffee will only get me all wired up again. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Last edited:
OHHHHH!!!!! ANNNND! The 8000th post gets a big PRIZE!!! Its worth around $35!
24.gif
Excited??? You SHOULD be! Whom ever posts the 8000th post will get a custom prize. Hope you like it!

(you have to be in North America.... sorry folks)

PICCOLINA!!!!! YOU are the WINNER of the 8000th POST!!!!!!!!!
5.gif
26.gif
16.gif

CONGRATS!!!
Alas, there is ONE question..... are you in Ireland or in Canada??? :ermm: Please read the above. If you are in Canada THEN I can send you the gift! :mellow: If not, then the OTHER winner is Crewsk! :ohmy:
Piccolina, PLEASE tell us where you are right now. I NEED a valid address and I need to confirm it. Lordie, Lordie.... down to the wire! :shock:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I would LOVE some hot chocolate! :) It will go perfectly with Carts desserts. Cart do you like to cook non bakery items? Im going into the jacuzzi. Its COLD out there!
48.gif

Also, some people are wondering if Im a guy or a chick. Im a guy. And if you know and redheads with freckles PLEASE tell me. :brows:

Grace, my mom and 4 of my sisters match your description. Us other six are brown-haired and slightly darker in skin compared to the red-heads.

Yes I like to cook non-bakery items.

Cameron

Jack? Is that an acoholic beverage? If it is Deadly Sushi can handle that for you!

Cameron

Awwwwwww.... :( Poor little Crewsk..... come to Sushi. Here is a pitcher of Jack with fresh sqeezed orange juice, lime juice, merichino cheries with juice, a little guava and 7-UP. OH! And a crystal glass with a tub thingy of ice cubes with a tong. And heres a flower! :flowers: Now relax and feel better!:mrgreen:

It's cold up here in MN, I'll take a good strong hot cup of coffee! Brrrrrrrrrr!

(about 3 - 4 inches of snow and temps in single digits tonight)

Here is a thermos of Jack with, apple cider, fresh sqeezed orange juice, lemon juice, ground cinnamon and cloves. I simmered it (minus the Jack) for about 6 minutes... strained it, poured in a generous amount of Jack and put it in a BIG thermos. And heres a mug along with cinnamon sticks to stir the brew. :chef: ENJOY!!!!! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom