Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now look up from the maple wood, cherry stained bar in the lounge... and at the ZZ Top wanna-be band at the ladies dancing! :rolleyes:
Alas, we have to please the ladies so disreguard the guys. :-p

I hope NONE! I paid $900 for this stuff! :huh: Ok Middie throw them a few beverages and lets see if they get better.

And If anyone wants one, I made garlic MASHED potatos and a few hamburgers. Up to you if want something on them.

DAMP!!!???? CREWSK!!!!????? Hope you are enjoying your stay! Damp you can take room 14 and Crewsk you can take room 22. Dont want you guys driving home. Enjoy the FREE mini-bar and DONT steal our towels! :mad: :-p

Hello I will be waiting on you today what would you like? We have cinnamon rolls, oatmeal, cold cereal, eggs and biscuits, and yes leftover hamburgers from last night. What do you want?

Cameron

Hello crewsk I will be waiting on you today what would you like for breakfast? We have cinnamon rolls, oatmeal, cold cereal, eggs and biscuits, and yes leftover hamburgers from last night. What do you want?

Cameron

Cinnamon bun and coffee here too please! Thanks Cameron. Hey y'all, whats shaking in here these days? I haven't been in here for ages. I should put on an apron and get cracking.

Cream only for me please. Sorry it took so long to get back. I've been running around trying to find some Disco inspired clothes for hubby to wear to our SIL's b-day party tomorrow night.:rolleyes:

OK, did you ever have one of those days when everything you touched just SUCKED?

I tried to console myself with peanut butter cookies and I messed THOSE up too. Sheesh! I'm heading upstairs to the massage chairs. Wake me tomorrow!

Alix said:
OK, did you ever have one of those days when everything you touched just SUCKED?

I tried to console myself with peanut butter cookies and I messed THOSE up too. Sheesh! I'm heading upstairs to the massage chairs. Wake me tomorrow!

Massage chairs?:question:

middie said:
wasabi room 19 is set for you.
enjoy your vacation in the rain
forest room !

Ahhhhhhhhh, simple bliss, Mahalo, Middie.

Cameron, may I please have eggs and biscuits please. Eggs over easy and a cafe mocha, extra hot. Mahalo.

Back
Top Bottom