Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know what kick along with this Guiness.....

****Brooksy leaps to his feet & heads for the kitchen****

Right, where's the jalapenos...... Ah, here we are.... Cream cheese, wieners, bacon.

Right........ doo dee dooooo ......
**** cutting..... stuffing...... wrapping...... baking.....*****
Here ya go Sush. Try these Atomic Buffalo Turds....
They go great with the Guiness....

OK, we have hot chocolate, oatmeal, eggs and grits. What do you guys want?

Cameron

May I join you with a cold one mudbug? TC had basketball practice tonight & since hubby is coaching, he took both kids with him!! I'm all alone & enjoying the silence!:)

Mate, she's a real corker here today. Temps yesterday were through the roof & was supposed to a bit cooler today, but it ain't.

I have to stay away from the full strength beer this morning because I have to go and fix the beer fridge at the club later. Looking forward to draining a few tonight. :LOL:

crewsk said:
Care to fly me down your way so I can warm up?:LOL: It's only 44F here & I'm freezing!!

Mate, I should fly over there to cool off a bit. Temp still rising 93F now by the computer.:cool:

I need to spend some time in the forest garden.

crewsk said:
93 sounds perfect to me right now!

:LOL: Oh dear, this poor old body, sweat pouring out, not a pretty site.:ohmy::LOL:

It'd be ok if the humidity wasn't so high. Really sapping. Can't wait for the Sun to pass the yardarm again to hook into some more beer to start cooling from the inside....:LOL:

When we fix the beer fridge this arvo, I might have to sit in front of it for a while.

Yeah, the humidity in the summer here kills me! Our air conditioning went out a few years ago & hubby came in from work to me with my head stuck in our chest freezer!:LOL:

crewsk said:
......... me with my head stuck in our chest freezer!:LOL:

:ROFLMAO: You shoulda jumped right in.:LOL:

Not a fan of A/C myself. Whilst there's beer, there's hope....:LOL:

When we were fencing, I took chilled lemon water with me by the gallon. Brilliant refresher, but when I drink it these days I can see the crowbars, shovels & sledge hammers - bad memories.:LOL:.

Where's Ms Muddy?

Back
Top Bottom