Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, what do you guys want? We have peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, cinnamon rolls, or oatmeal.

Cameorn

HEY!!!! We dont have a Christmas Tree!!!!!:ermm: Whos going to cut er' down and WHERE are we going to place it?!
13.gif
I say either the Lounge OR the Atrium. What do YOU guys think?!

thier1754 said:
Bang! I've been gone for a coupla months and this is what you've come to! :mad: Ambulance on the way.

I have been gone too. I would like a whole Pecan Pie and a coffee please.

7.gif
I say we put a huge tree in the lobby AND a tree in the lounge AND a smaller tree in every room AND a tree in the kitchen AND a tree out by the pool...

I'll decorate them...
7.gif

I like Callies idea! :D Anyone care to go out to the Pine Tree Maze and cut 3 trees down? I HATE cold.
Also, we are out of beer again! :ermm: We have our own brewery tanks in the back. Anyone know what they are doing? Bang was the brewmaster but hes never here.

And what artist would everyone like to book for this weekend? The lounge isnt booked! :huh: Doubtful we can get anyone last minute but PLEASE let me know. THANKS! :mrgreen:

:) I'm stringing popcorn and cranberries for all the trees...and I have lots of strings of tiny white lights. Grace, thanks for the help! You're in charge of all the tree toppers - angels, stars, whatever you like.

Since we can't have Bing Crosby, I don't know, sush...something pretty. Harp music, celtic music, ??????

I'm drinking wine - you beer drinkers can come join me if you want to :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom