Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH, thier, thier!!!! Please, please....I'd LOVE it if you'd play!!!!!
11.gif
(couldn't find quite the right smiley, but you get the idea :) )

33.gif
Callie they look BEAUTIFUL!!! *turning down house lights* Even the reflexion from the marble tiles under the trees look beautiful!
33.gif

And Thier...... please play. I'll be waiting!
21.gif

Morning all! Anybody up yet? Whoa, the place looks GREAT! Who did all this decorating? And is that gingerbread I smell? And eggnog coffee? Mmmmmmmmm! *pouring a large mugful*

Hi yah Alix,

Getting close to my bed time over here, but I suppose we are all in the same time zone in the DC b&B? :mrgreen:

I'm making caramel hot cocoa if anyone would like a big mug, I think it'll go well with those gingerbread cookies you mentioned (or is it a loaf of real gingerbread?) :)

*waking up after listening to Thiers Celtic music* :mellow: That was VERY relaxing! Tooooooooo relaxing! :shock: Wow! Thier I will cook ya whatever you want! *grabbing can of spray-on lights* ohhhhhhhh MIDDIE????? :whistling
(bzzzzzt, bzzzzt, bzzzzt) Theres someone at the loading dock. Can someone get that? I have to ahhhhhh, talk to Middie.

Got it!

Hey anyone know where the powdered sugar is? I am trying to frost some cookies!

Cameron

Uh...middie, I think Sush is gone now. I am the only one here. But be quiet just in case. Shhhh...You want a cookie?

Cameron

*whispering to cart*... yes please. can i have some hot cocoa too ?
must go back into hiding cause i know sush, and he's lurking

Ok, here...I'll pretend I don't know where you at...My lips are sealed!

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom