Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TX! Page 811-812 gives the whole story. Only Discuss Cooking gives you the whole story!

Cameron

hotdogfries.jpg

Here you go Sush!!! Enjoy!!

Cameron

Im BAAAACK!!!! :mrgreen: Cart said she would make a birthday cake for me! Key Lime would be great. I havent been home much the last week. I was visiting my family. Nothing like family! :rolleyes:
Bucky thanks for taking the sushi in! Hope its still fresh. :unsure: *going into 3rd fridge* *deadly Sushi eyeing sushi* :mellow: *eating a piece* Seems ok. *eating a few more pieces* *grabbing plate and plopping Wasabi on it*
OH! :ohmy: Sorry Wasabi. :ermm: *putting Wasabi back in chair*
Well I'll be next to the Christmas tree in the lounge having dinner. Im glad everyone kept the lights dimmed to show off our Christmas trees!
Wonder what we should do for New Years?!

It is the sushi cake in the 4th freezer Sush!

Happy Birthday!!!

Cameron

The cake was fantastic! I loved the little pieces of sushi you made out of frosting Cart! :clap:
*grabbing can of Spray on Christmas lights*
Oh Middie. Where are you? I have a picture of Kenny Chesney. :angel:

Uh Sush she's umm... under the fridge! *trying hard to put on my poker face*

Cameron

I was just kidding! Ummm... Just climb up on the tree and you will see her deffo! *putting on poker face and doing a horrible job at it* (under breath) I hate lying.

Cameron

Thanks for heads up there TX. Im hungry. :( *climbing down from tree* Im going to unload the delivery we got a few hours ago. *getting fork lift* (beep, beep ,beep, beep) Can someone help me lug this order of non-alcoholic champaign into one of the refrigerators???
14.gif

(*planting a great big kiss on Sushi's cheek*)

Sushi! I've missed you!!

Wow! Non-alcoholic champagne! Good idea.
But, what about this big box of lampshades we were going to wear tomorrow night?

Ah yes. Lampshades. I had them sent over in different sizes. One to fit all! *going into lounge and turning on lights* Love the lounge! *watching lights reflect up from wood and marble floor*
Im in a mood for the Blues...... NO! Eclectic Rock tunes! Im going to the oak and maple bar in here. It has the most comfortable seats. PLUS Gentleman Jack whiskey. :rolleyes: Huge dance floor and no one around. :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom