Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm here, I'm here!
I just had to finish my chores for the evening.....

hmmmm.
Oh well, directv's xm station 800 is playing the U2 live concert from Chicago again, so I'll be listening to that. Wonder if Sushi went!

hmm... what do you think of drinking real good whiskey? I have a bottle of Ben Nevis here,,,
what do you you think about a whiskey tasting here? :cool:

Good for you TX!
(actually, I can't take whiskey - too wowee zowie for me)

Tell ya what, since you're the dd, how about an extra thick slice of cheesecake for you?

Hey! My lampshade is feeling a little snug! Could be the beer!!!! :ROFLMAO: Can I try someone else's on? NEVERMIND! GROUP HUG! Sonny and Cher just came on "I got you babe"

ha!! LOL! My lampshade is too big. Lets switch Shannon. :LOL: *grabbing another Sam Adams* Anyone see the confetti gun? When it turns midnight at each time, we should shoot it off.

shannon can't see where she is goin wearing Sushi's shade! (runs into wall)POW! oooooopps! fired the confetti gun! Breaks out in tune (jumps on table while asking sushi to reload confetti thingy) "sweeeeeeeet carolinnnnnneeeeee" Neil Diamond

still singin blind "when a man loves a woma, sleep out n da rain!!"

"turned a whiter shade of pale" procol harum rocks! 11:45!!!!!!!

Last edited:
*stumbling in, speaking just above a whisper*

.....g'morning.....................TX.

I didn't get much sleep last night - was up every hour on the hour checking on my 10 year old. He got ferociously ill last night.
He's doing better now, but I need to be silent as all is still asleep here.

Care for a warm cup of cocoa with me?

Give me a break! After the miniature celebration, I stayed up a little longer reading and drawing. I got to sleep after 1:00 and woke up between 6 and 6:30. A little sleepy, but otherwise fine. My mom always said I got out of bed ready to go. how are you?

awake! Which is always a good thing:rolleyes:

I've just gone out and picked some fruit from my meyer lemon tree. It rained really hard yesterday, so when I got in it looked like I'd taken a shower with my coat on!:LOL:

I counted those I'd picked, and there are 103 in the basket. There are probably another 200 on the tree!

Care for some lemon meringue pie, lemon bars, lemon chicken with lemon pasta and some refreshing lemonade? Looks like I'll be busy for a while with these guys!

Good thing I picked those lemons yesterday - we had quite a storm this morning! Actually, if you watched the Rose Parade, you saw it - we live quite close.

Tx, since I was gone (moving actually) when you joined up, I missed your intro. What's your favorite thing mom makes for dinner? Also, any pets?

Favorite dinner food? Whatever the cook at the host's house makes for dinner. Usually the cook is mom. But my favorite foods at a relative's house would have to be Papa's smoked meats (pork, turkey, & sausage), fried turkey, and Grammy's potatoes, and homemade foods. I have some of my favorite dinners at their house.

Any pets? 7 fish, and 2 cats. one cat likes to sit next to the tank and watch the fish.:cat:

Back
Top Bottom