Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOOHOO!!! Its Friday! Drinks on me everyone! Can I have a very dry martini? No...just a glass of ice cold gin? Mmmmmmmmmmm!!! I'll just try a few of these fancy pork rinds on the bar while I wait.

*jumping in mid-air* *knocking foam packaging material out of Alixs hands*

Alix! Stop eatting that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12.gif

Ooops!! *coughing and spitting icky stuff into napkin* Sorry Sushi! We got anything munchie like here? Chips, cheezies? I don't care as long as it is salty. Gin and salt go together.

Ooooooo! Yummy! *Slurping gin and chomping snacks* What are we doing for a dinner special tonight? I saw some nice prawns back there...how about some skewered prawns with a vodka garlic sauce?

hmm. Not into seafood - how about this for the special:
filet mignon, medium, stuffed with borsoin cheese, next to a baked potato smothered in butter, chives & sour cream, with a spinach/feta/tomato salad, chocolate volcano cake with vanilla sauce and white zin to go with it?

No? Well, can I have it anyway?

I'm finally feeling better, but Middie, I'm sorry you are sick :(
There's a new Tylenol for Coughs/Colds that works well. It's a blue liquid that doesn't taste half as bad as Nyquil but really packs a punch. So no forklift-operating while you're on it.

I can make you the filet dinner, but I'm lousy at seafood since I don't eat it......hmmmm well, here's your first entree - we'll have to get a prawn-expert for meal #2.......

*getting forklift* *picking up The Rock* *loading him on truck*

I just said goodbye to The Rock. He had another signing in Boulder Colorado. ;)

*parking forklift in recieving area*

Well we have the Cafe' area.... 2 dining rooms... the granite bar attached to the Cafe..... and the glass attrium. Do we need to build this place out? What other rooms should we have?
4.gif

We need a good outdoor area. Here's my thought (and I figured you'd okay it, so the contractor's on his way)
1. Large spanish fountain, floating water lilies, little turtles on rocks, etc, surrounded by wrought-iron tables & chairs.
2. English garden area, full of foxgloves, pansies & hollyhocks, with white-linen covered tables - this is where we'll serve high tea.
3. The GIANT BBQ area. This is where men will congregate, around the pool, and talk about BBQing. There will be a beer fountain just on the other side of the jacuzzi.

jacuzzi???!!!! :shock: Ok... ok ok whos going to take care of it? Clean it? Make sure the pH is correct? We cant do it! Can we??!!!!
And the beer garden will be full of bugs at night. I say we should have a cigar room with a view of the lake. And wood paneling. All leather chairs with a poker table AND a BIG screen TV! (plasma of course) Oh and a HUGE sound system!! :) Dart board..... pool table.

How 'bout those things in addition to what the contractor's already putting in.... (I signed the okay...) and anyway, we can get some of the home-brew stuff from our fellow dc-ers at the beer garden. No bugs - I hired an exterminator. And, as for the jacuzzi, I thought it would be nice after our long hours of working! I'm having a ph monitor installed that keeps it in check continuously. No worries. Ah! The tea garden is finished! Wish Kyles would come over and check it out.

Back
Top Bottom